5:Finding

Percy

I had just finished eating when I felt someone talking to me in my head I think it was a prayer. someone if you listening please help me. I flashed to the location and found a boy cowering in a corner of an alley and a man with a belt getting ready to hit the child. I grab the belt from the man and punch him in the face until he is knocked out then slowly walk over to the boy. He is about 6 and is a son of Apollo, his mother died, he was left with an abusive stepfather, and he also knows that he is a demigod. I bend down to his height.

"Hey buddy your Step-Dad isn't going to hurt you anymore," I say softly.

He looks at me curiously. "Are you a god?" he questions me. I nod he hugs me "thank you for answering my prayers." I grin "So buddy what is your name?"

"Bryan Peterson the bad people changed my name to chart well but I hate that name." I nod

"Do you want to come with me to a place where people like you are safe?" he nods grinning then frowns "Are there girls I don't like them. Butch used to bring girls and they would hit me."

I frown why do people have to be so sick an idea pops into my head. "Do you want to come with me and stay with boys a little bit older than you?" he nods enthusiastically.

"Okay, I am going to change your clothes and heal your wounds." I touch his hand and he no longer has dirt on him and he has a yellow shirt and black shorts, and his blonde hair is combed neatly.

We flash to camp and I take Bryan to the big house to let Chiron explain about the everything to him while I go visit Apollo.