1.

My name was, and will always be omega. I cant remember a day i didnt fought. That's the only way you can make money in the time I live, when you have no rich parents like me. We are the entertainment for those who have managed to find a job that feeds them or the rich who control everything. What we do to survive is cruel, and you only get blood on your hands. One day, the game makers considered a new attraction. A fight, everyone against everyone on an island. 100 People land ... one survives.

And that will be me.

My day does not actually start. I sleep whenever I'm not in combat. Between the fights. Some "laps" run for several days that I can not sleep in. My laps are televised, but I'm not famous, I do not want that, I do not want to be famous for killing, there are many more famous fighters than me. Those who live for their fame and get sponsors will get the new equipment and weapons, but apparently the spectators were bored with the individual fights and the team fights where the winner was usually already clear, since there was a chance that something could happen to the famous fighters , they always got the newest weapons which the opponents have no chance against, and the audience at some point did not like it anymore They wanted something new And that they got.

As I read the news of this event, I froze. The game makers named the new "mode" Battle Royale, and according to the message, it was built like this: "As we noticed that the interest in the normal fight is falling, we, the game makers, decided to make something new, something as big as Never before, 100 volunteer fighters will be playing against each other on an island in the sea. The game is simple, 100 land on the island, one returns, chests of weapons are scattered throughout the island and the loot out of is completely random, so no one is favored or disadvantaged, and you get the completely new BAU tool, which gives you a height advantage over your opponent if used correctly, who only kills, wins, there is no mercy, there is no escape from the Island. You either win, or die. So why should you join in? Quite simply, the winner's prize is 10 million credits. This is Battle Royale.

10 million. 10 MILLION! I would never need to fight with this money anymore. And the fight seems to be fair. 100 other fighters .. I have already won against a team of 5 alone ... it will not be that hard. I have to win.

After registering with the online portal, I was first sent a note with the date for an appointment with a doctor. With him, a small sensor was shot in my arm so that they could locate me on the island. In addition, I was told that on the island we would be able to drink so-called "shield potions" that would give us protection, as well as a kind of "metal skin" on the normal skin. Depending on how much you drink it, the harder the layer is, even though you do not feel it on your skin and you do not see it. But man can drink a maximum of so much that you can stand twice as much as you could without a shield. In addition, each of our steps would be filmed and broadcast so that viewers can always see the most interesting.

After doing that, I got an appointment for an interview where I should tell some people why I want to get involved in the fight, who I am and if I already have experience. The fact that I wore a mask and was called only omega combined with my experience in fighting made me seem interesting and I became one of the favorites in the list of participants. What a bit of anonymity can make out.

The day it started came way too fast. After logging in I got some time to get acquainted with the BAU tool, as well as getting to know the island and the rarity of the weapons I'm dealing with on the island, but all in all I was quite nervous when the other 99 players and I went to the bus. I knew that no teaming is possible, because at the meeting of two players who do not fight immediately a deadly poison is hunted by the sensor into the arm of the teamers.

We are in the air. That's the first time in my life that I'm flying and I was damned nervous. The timer went down and I looked at the B.A.U tool, which not only had various blueprints for structures, but also the map and what was currently on me at building materials, weapons, ammunition and medical supplies. It also shows the number of remaining fighters and the number of people I've killed. And also the countdown for the storm.

The storm is an artificially created storm, that is supposed to make the fight more exciting. The storm moves in a circle always to ever-shrinking circles on the island, so that the survivors come closer to each other and more fights take place. Once there is only one person left, the storm disappears. Until then, however, it is getting smaller, so that the last two survivors can not refuse to fight, otherwise both die. Once you're in a storm, it's very hard to get out. It weakens you throughout and gets stronger with each circle and kills you faster. You can heal yourself against it, but not everyone has bandages or a medi-kit. Also, the shield does not protect you from the storm, nor does it protect you from broken bones. So run when the storm comes.

I looked at the map one last time before the timer started, where the doors open and you can jump out.

5, 4, 3,

2,

1..

I jumped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that was the first part of my story Battle Royale, which is clearly based on the game Fortnite Battle Royale. I just wanted to say that I do not own any names of the characters in Battle Royale, except for exceptions mentioned on occasion. I hope you enjoyed it, critique and feedback are welcome. Next part will come tomorrow or so, see you soon  :D