Bad Boy // 11

i'm sorry for the massive writing break. i've been working on some big things... were #25 in jasper?!

maisy
i watch joe storm away from me, snatching his rucksack, slumming it over his shoulder and straight out the door. it slams heavily. for a few minutes, i stand there, staring at the door, twiddling my fingers. i feel casper's present over my shoulder and a tear rolls down my cheek. i quickly wipe it away and turn around to caspar, weekly smiling. my cries try to peel away the smile, but i quickly splutter.
' i should've seen that coming. i don't deserve someone like joe anyway'
caspar wraps his arms around me and i'm engulfed by his strength and scent. he slowly lets me out of his embrace and kisses my forehead.
i peel my hair away from my face, carefully tucking it behind my ear, and my eyes slowly travel to meet caspars.
' look mais, i'm not worried about you, you'll figure it all out,' caspar smiles comfortingly.
' thanks casp,' i smile weakly.
' as much as i would love to stay and cuddle you all day, i have some errands to run, i'll give you a ring later, is that okay?'
i nod,' don't let surround you with my sadness, thank you,' i say.
after a final embrace, caspar leaves.
i walk over to the sofa and slowly sink into it. lily walks in,
' hi..' she smiles gently,' i'll order us something tonight, just relax,'
she comes over and hugs me. i rub her back, and eventually she trails back to her room. i reach over to the table and pick up my phone. 72msg notifications.
i didn't worry, i know it's just the group chat. i open the chat anyway, nothing can get worse, right?