Bad Boy // 7

Joes POV

She's fells the same.. but why does she want to wait? I smile, trying not to act upset. Maybe someone's beat me to her.. but who? Surely she wouldn't do anything now she knows I like her.. right?

Maisy

' I'm going to go get some breakfast..' I mumble, rolling out of the bed and awkwardly grabbing my pink VS pants and my matching bralette. I scurry into my ensure and put them on, along with my plain white crop top, black legging and Nike reflector jacket. I put in some light makeup and do my hair in French braids. After, I go to my room and out on my pale pink adidas trainers and go into the kitchen/living room to meet everyone.

As I walk in, everyone's jaw drops. I thought they'd be ready but they're all wearing rather tatty chill clothes. Lily looks pretty, she's made an effort and so had james. Lily's slumped into James and they're sharing headphones watching a movie.

I cough slightly, hoping to not only clear my throats but also to clear the awkwardness.

I see Jack bite his lip. I've never really been close with Jack and Conor,they seem kind of intimidating.

' I.. I um... er... morning?' I stutter, immediately embarrassing myself.

The boys burst out laughing and I swing my head down.

' I'm gunna go out for a bit..' I whisper.

Maisy: hey.. I found your contact, I feel a little out of place as the boys are over, can I meet you at yours?
??: yeah sure, I live ** ***** ***** :)
Maisy: okay, just left :)

After walking for a few minutes I arrive at the house and loudly knock on the door.

' hey Maisy!' He cheers.

' Hey Jason,' I smile, hugging him.

Jason is my best friend, he's recently moved to London and I'm really happy about it! Me and Jason met in college and he helped me through my tough times.

' how's you?' He smiles.

This is Jason, ( Zac Efron )