Bad Boy // 3

The boys are over, Lily doesn't know. We're all here except Oli though, Josh dropped him at the corner shop and he's gunna walk here.
My phone bings so I pick it up.

OLI: James is with me, is that okay?
Maisy: Ofc x
Oli: alright open the door, were outside x
me: Onnit x

I walk over the door and open it. Oli is smiling and James is on his phone.

' Maisy! Where's my hair bands?' Yells Lily, walking into the living room.

She stops, Blanc emotion.

' why are there strangers in our house?' Whispers Lily, shaking.

' Lily are you okay,' I ask, concerned.

She doesn't reply and drop to the floor.

' Lily!' I yell worried.

The boys are silent, clearly confused and shocked.

I felt the same.

' Lily breath, in, out. Their my friends, they're lovely, I should've told you..' i mumble, rubbing her back soothingly.

' I'm.. im fine,' she whispers.

' I'm Joe,' says Joe.

She smiles slightly.

' that's Jack, Conor, Mikey, Josh, Oli and Oli's brother, James. James is 13 as well!' I explain.

' are they nice?' She mumbles.

' OFCORSE!' I laugh.

* a few hours later*

Lily and James are in Lily's room, they understand each other! I feel as if this is her first friend.

The boys are staying, me and Oli are allowing James to sleep on the floor in Lily's room, I trust them.

' so who's sleeping in my room?' I ask.

Jack smirks.

' Jack your one side,' i sigh.

' should be in a Maynard sand which!' Laughs Conor.

I raise my eyebrows,' go on then, the rest of you can fights for the sofa and guest room,' I laugh.

The boys follow me to my room, I take of my bra, not removing my top and swap my leggings for some grey shorts. I slip in the bed and the boys get changed  so they're only in their boxers.

Now
not gunna lie, they don't have better bodies than Marcus but they are very attractive.

' night Mais,' whispers Conor, stroking   my arm playfully.

I laugh.

I forgot that I didn't say goodnight to Lily, so I go to her room. Inside, James is sat topless in the sleeping bag and Lily is putting her hair in a bun.

' night Lil,' I laugh

' goodnight Mais!' She smiles, turning towards me.

I smile and walk back to my room to find the boys fast alseep, I sigh and slip inbeetween them.

' night boys,' I whisper, kissing each of their fore heads.