thirteen

Teresa sat in her bed after having a shower and was waiting for Thomas to finish his shower. Her arm was killing her again! It was like a little sharp pain that felt like it was in her bone. After rubbing it for a few moment she stopped as the pain went and she relaxed.

Ten minutes later Thomas stepped out of the bathroom in a towel and sent a smile in Teresa's direction before he went to get change into his pyjamas.

"Thomas wait." Teresa said kneeling on the bed and grabbing his forearm. "I want to do something.. but only if you want to." Teresa says and pulls Thomas closer. Leaning up Teresa places her lips onto Thomas' gently.

Thomas knew what she meant and he wants for to. Pulling away from his lips, Teresa stood off of the bed and repositioned herself so she was lay on her back. Thomas switched the lights off and let the moonlight shine through their window making it more romantic.

"Who knew you were a romantic." Teresa said and Thomas climbed on top of her almost awkwardly. Thomas breathed a laugh and kissed Teresa passionately again. Teresa quickly took of her tank top and Thomas was the same nervous wreck he was the night they first came to the cabin. "Just relax."

Thomas did as she said and kissed her neck but did it slowly, letting Teresa divulge in the moment. Thomas ran his hand up Teresa's arm and linked his hand with hers with strength but not too tight.

"I want you Thomas." Teresa said breathlessly. Thomas looked into Teresa's eyes.

"Are you sure?" He asked and she nodded. Thoma removed her pyjama trousers and kisses her thighs as he went down before re-joining their lips together. Teresa hooked her fingers into his towel before pulling it off slowly.

"Are you definately sure?" Thomas questioned one last time and Teresa nodded before wrapping her legs around his waist. Thomas wasn't sure what he was doing but after he had entered Teresa, a gasp escaped her lips.

-

Listening to the radio Teresa and Thomas were tangled up their sheets, with Teresa leaning her head on Thomas' chest. As they were laying they were silent.. just listening to the music.

After the first song finished which was a tune by Paramore, the radio station had started to play Robbie Williams: Angels. Teresa's heart began to flutter. This was her favourite song and also the first song that came on when Teresa was in the car with Thomas, almost 4 months ago.

"This song reminds me of you." Thomas said with a small smile looking at the ceiling. Teresa turned her head to look at Thomas and she smiled.

"Why?"

"Because of the lyric 'and through it all she offers me protection. A lot of love and affection. Whether I'm right or wrong'. You care for me even though I'm a criminal." He said. Teresa smiled sadly. "You mean so much to me.. Jessica would've loved you." He said with a small chuckle.

Teresa frowned and then remembered. The girl! This mysterious girl!

"Who's Jessica?" She asked still holding onto Thomas.

"How can I say this without breaking." Thomas said almost to himself. "Jessica Murphy. She's my sister.. She took her own life after- well she's just gone." Thomas said his voice starting to break. "We were close.. very close. We'd do everything together and then-"

"Then what?" Teresa questioned with tears brimming in her eyes.

"I lost her."

Teresa was close to crying and was blown away. That wasn't his girlfriend or his lover, it was his sister. A sister who he was very close with.