two

It was tranquil.

Nothing but light breaths being exchanged between the two humans. One of them more frightened than the other.

Teresa sat in the passengers seat with her hands in her lap and he eyes focused on the dark road ahead. She obviously chose to go with Thomas because she didn't want to die!

Thomas didn't glance at Teresa once. He knew where he was going and couldn't risk letting Teresa go off and possibly blab.

"Wher-"

"We're almost there." Thomas cut the younger girl off quicker than Teresa thought possible. She was curious; why was this man such a threat? What did he do other than threaten a couple of people. Yeah that's bad, but he never carried the threats out as far as she's concerned.

Hesitantly, Teresa reached her arm over to the radio station snd turned on some music. Fter a few seconds, the intro to her favourite song began to play.

Angels, by Robbie Williams.

Teresa looked out her window and listened to the words carefully.

'And through it all she offers me protection
A lot of love and affection
Whether I'm right or wrong
And down the waterfall
Wherever it may take me
I know that life won't break me
When I come to call, she won't forsake me
I'm loving angels instead'

After a few more minutes of driving the song had finished and Teresa saw they were pulling up to a huge house. It looked fairly old but modern..

Shutting down the engine Thomas pulled the keys from the ignition and turned to Teresa for the first time tonight since he left the garage.

"This is where you'll be staying for a few weeks." Thomas says getting out the car, as does Teresa.

Walking up to the big house Thomas and Teresa stop outside the door. Teresa looked towards Thomas out of the corner of her eye and studies his features. He's quite beautiful she thinks to herself.

Thomas pulls Teresa out of her gazing with a knocking pattern on the door and suddenly the door opens.

"Thomas! You're okay?!" A blonde British boy says pulling the dark haired boy into a tight and loving hug.

"Yeah.. thanks Newt. I got out of there before it was too late." Thomas says and pulls away from his grip.

"Who's this?" Newt asked looking at Teresa.

"I'm Teresa.." She says knowing Thomas didn't know her name yet.

"She saw me at the gas station. I couldn't risk leaving her." Thomas explains looking at Newt. The blonde looks at Teresa before looking to Thomas and nodding for him to take Teresa and himself inside.

Teresa followed quietly behind Thomas, jumping when Newt slams the door behind them.

-M