When They Meet~ FNAF 1

Abigail and her friends were new to Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria. Their old pizzeria has been burned down, and since alot of kids and grown ups enjoyed the girls show, the manager of the female animatronic's talked with the Freddy Fazbear pizzeria's manager and both agreed that the girls will be transported to their's. Currently the girls were shut down, and when they opened their eyes, they met with another pair. 

Freddy Fazbear:

Abigail's eyes met with icy-blue ones, and she emidentally gave the bear a flirty smile, "Why hello handsome~ what is your name? Mine's Abigail Lightbear" 

Freddy looked shocked for a brief moment, before returning the flirty smile "Mine is Freddy Fazbear gorgeous" He flirted, as he grabbed a hold of her left paw and kissed it gently, making Abigail blush. She noticed that other's were interacting with eachother aswell. Freddy and Abigail then talked with eachother all day/night.

Bonnie the Bunny:

Her eyes emidentally fixed on magenta ones. There was a brief pause, before Bonita broke it, "Why are you staring at me like that?" 

The male looked shocked for a brief second, before giving the female a flirty smile, "Why because your beautiful my dear, now what is your name?"

Bonita being the stubborn tough-cookie she was, responded "Why would you care what my name is?"

Bonnie smirked, "Well, because since your going to stay here, we should get to know eachother. Mine is Bonnie the Bunny. And again, you?"

Bonita sighed with defeat, and grumbled, "Bonita. Bonita the Bunny"

"Gorgeous name!" Bonnie beamed at the flustered bunny animatronic, which he smirked at.

For the rest of the day/night she had to deal with Bonnie's consent flirting.

Chico the Chicken:

Chika emidentally beaned at the male infront of her, "Hello! My name's Chika the Chicken, you?" Chico was honestly surprised at the full of life animatronic, but smiled anyways "My name's Chico the Chicken" 

Chika grinned, "Do you like pizza? Because i love pizza" Chico's eyes glowed with happiness, "Of course! Pizza's the best!"

Chika nodded in agreement, "Can we made some please?!" Chico chuckled on how Chika is so childish, but fun aswell. "Of course" He responded back happily. The two walked to the kitchen and made tons of pizza all day/night!

Fox the Pirate Fox:

"... What are you looking at?" Bella boldly asked, as she looked at the male fox infront of her.

The male only smirked, "Feisty, I be likin' it. Me name's Foxy the Pirate Fox. An' what's may yer's be sugar?"

The female rolled her eyes at the male, but answered anyways. "Bella, Bella the Vixen Fox"

Foxy gave her a grin, his eyes hold mischief. "I be likin' ye, yer different from other lasses I met in the past. I 'ope ye enjoy yer stay 'ere, because I'll be 'avin' out with yer fer a while."

Bella groaned, while Foxy only smirked at her in response.

Golden Freddy:

Abby groaned, "Can you like, give me some personal space please?" 

G.Freddy raised a eyebrow at her behaviour, but he somehow found it attractive, "Now why should i give space to a beauty like yourself?" Abby only responded with a groan, but sighed "What ever, my name is Golden Abby. What's your's"

G.Freddy smirked, "Curious now are we?" Abby only responded with a bored look, "Fine fine, my name's Golden Freddy, there happy?" 

"Very." Abby smirked a little, as she closed her eyes and relaxed.

"Is that an invitation for a kiss?"

Her eyes snapped wide open, "GOLDEN FREDDY!!!"