My oc bio

Freddy Fazbear:

Animatronic name: Abigail Lightbear

Actual name: Abigail

Animatronic looks: Small light brown animatronic wearing a silver top hat with a pure red bow on it, silver bow tie thats tied around her neck. She has a slim, curvy shiny figure. Snow-blue eyes.

Human looks: Long butt-lengthed light brown hair with her fluffy bear ears on top. Her top hat is inbetween her both ears. Snow-blue coloured eyes, and light tan skin. Slim and curvy body, big d-cups. She wears a PrettyLittleThing women's cream rib long-sleeved wrap top, with some dark blue women's ripped fringe hem mid waist plain hot denim shorts with a pair of YMC canvas wingtip off-white sneakers.

Bonnie the Bunny:

Animatronic name: Bonita the Bunny

Actual name: Bonita

Animatronic looks: Small light purple bunny wearing a light red bow tie with violet eyes.She has a slim, curvy shiny figure.

Human looks: Long waist-lengthed light purple hair with her fluffy bunny ears on top. Light violet eyes with pure snow-like skin. Slim and curvy body, with big c-cups. She wears a light purple women's ribbed tube top, with some H&M ladies light purple denim shorts and George women's light purple glitter lace-up pumps. 

Chico the Chicken:

Animatronic name: Chika the Chicken

Actual name: Chika

Animatronic looks: Small light yellow bird wearing a "Lets Celebrate" bib.She has a slim, curvy shiny figure.

Human looks: Long elbow-lengthed light slight wavy blonde hair with icy-blue coloured eyes and light fair skin. Slim and curvy body, with medium d-cups. She wears aPrettyLittleThing women's shape yellow bandage crop top, with some bright yellow denim jean shorts short hot pants low-waist side straps and white lacoste women's carnaby evo trainers.

Foxy the Pirate Fox:

Animatronic name: Bella the Vixen Fox

Actual name: Bella

Animatronic looks: Small light red vixen fox wearing a little striped bright red skirt, and a captain pirate's hat with a red feather on it. She has bright amber coloured eyes, and she has a slim, curvy shiny figure.

Human looks: Long over-butt lengthed light red hair with her fluffy fox ears on top of her head and her fluffy fox tail. She has bright amber eyes, and light tan skin. She has a slim and curvy body, with big d-cups. She wears a dark red Zaful Satin oversized cami tank top with some dark red Disco knicker shorts and white Fila disblower hybrid sneakers.

Golden Freddy:

Animatronic name: Golden Abby

Actual name: Abby

Animatronic looks: Small bright golden bear wearing a dark grey top hat with a light grey ribbon wrapped around it with a dark grey bow tie. She has bright golden coloured eyes, and a slim, curvy shiny figure.

Human looks: Short neck-lengthed bright blonde hair, with her fluffy golden bear ears on top with her hat. She has bright golden coloured eyes with light sandy skin. She has a slim and curvy body, with medium c-cups. She wears a black Topshop women's lace camisole cami top, with some Topshop women's black Joni shorts and Topshop wide fit black hiccup flat sandals. 

FNAF 2:

Toy Freddy:

Animatronic name: Toy Naila