When They Meet~ FNAF 3

Akuti with her friends were transported to a new attraction, Fazbear's Fright: The Horror Attraction. It luckily still runs well, but most people dont gather in there because of the rumours. Unfortunate the girls have become Phantoms, and not many children are happy about that. Although many admit that the girls are sure beautiful for animatronics. Anyways, after Scott placed the animatronics in they're rightful places, the girls turned on as they looked around there new areas. Then they saw them, the males.

Springtrap/Spring Bonnie:

Spring Bunny stared at the green rabbit, with a longing yet exited expression "Hello" She said.

Springtrap gave the female a flirtly smile, "Why hello beautiful, and who may you be?"

Spring Bunnie tilted her head at him, "My name is Spring Bunny. You?"

His eyes widened a little, "That name sound like mine, many, many, years ago. Anyways, my name is Springtrap, and i used to before be called Spring Bonnie, but now not."

Spring Bunny nodded, "I see, so im like a replica of you, but as a female"

Springtrap nodded, "I guess you are." Was all he said.

After a few moments of awkward silence, the two started up a conversation together, and actually got along pretty well.

"... So do you have a name?"

"Yes, its Kate."

Phantom Freddy:

Akuti's right ear twitched slightly as it moved, as she stared at the Phantom grizzly-bear before her. "Hello" She mummered slightly under her breath, but her voice could still be heard.

"Hi" Was all he replied, before he spoke once again "My name is Phantom Freddy, and i used to be known as Freddy Fazbear" Said his slightly glitched voice.

Akuti nodded as a acknowledge of the new information, "Alright. My name is Phantom Akuti by the way. May i still call you by your name Freddy or no?"

Freddy shook his head, "No, you may still call me Freddy as you please. May i call you just Akuti?"

Akuti nodded, "Of course you may, Freddy"

Phantom Chico:

Phantom Amolika brightly smiled at the phantom version of herself, but male "Hi there! My name is Phantom Amolika, and you?"

Phantom Chico chuckled, "Im Phantom Chico, but call me Chico for short"

"Alright! And you call me Amolika, okay?"

Chico smiled at her, "Okay."

Phantom Balloon Boy:

"Hi" Dakshi said in her robot voice

"Hi" Balloon Boy replied, "Whats your name?"

"Phantom Balloon Girl, you?"

"Phantom Balloon Boy" The boy replied

"May i nickname you BB?" 

"Of course!" He cheerfully responded

"Awesome! You can nickname me GG if you'd like. Or call me by my real name, Dakshi."

BB laughed happily, "Alright, Dakshi."

Phantom Puppet:

"H-Hi, im P-Phantom Mari, but y-you can call me b-by my n-name, Alisha" Phantom Mari stuttered out shyly, her eyes holding cautious.

Phantom Puppet smiled at her cuteness, "Alright Alisha, pleasure to meet you~ Im, Phantom Puppet, but refer to me as Puppet if you please."

Aisha blushed with a small smile, "A-Alright, P-Puppet"

Phantom Mangle:

"... Hi, im Phantom Cure but you can call me Hazel" Her voice was silent, but heard

Phantom Mangle nodded, "Im Phantom Mangle, but call me Mangle."

"Okay" She whispered as the two talked with eachother for the rest of the night shift.

Phantom Foxy:

"Ahoy lass, me name be Foxy 'n yers?" The red-furred fox said with a strong Pirate accent.

"Im Anne, Phantom Anne to me more precise. But in basic words, call me just Anne."

Foxy smirked, "Alright Anne, pleasure t' meet ye 'n welcome t' Fazbear's Fright: Th' Horror Attraction. 'cause in here, its sure a horror."