Wedding - 30

Jack's P.O.V.
I was anxiously waiting for my 'going to be' husband to walk down the isle. The left side of the venue was my side and the right side is Brook's side. I have invited my dad, to see if he would show up at a gay wedding. He didn't... but that not gonna stop me from having the best day of my life. I am so happy that I am going to get married to the love of my life.

Hearing the soft music start, I looked up. There he was, looking absolutely stunning. There he was, with his dad. There he was, in his suit and tie. There he was, crying, as am I. It was only him in the room, nobody else, he was walking in slow motion. Everyone stood up, once they saw him.

As he got onto the platform, we were both crying of joy.

"Jack Richard, Daniel Duff, I have heard that you have made a note for Brooklyn David, Avvram, Gibson Wyatt.

"Brooklyn, Brook, Brookie, My soulmate, My Guardian Angel. The day we met at the park, was the best day of my life, the way you have helped me. You have made me so happy. We have learned so much about one another. Who knew we would be here now? I love you so much"

"Now Brooklyn David, Avvram, Gibson Wyatt."

"Jack, Jonky, Jackie, my lover, my soulmate. You have shown me love at first sight, you have made me happier than I have ever been. You have made me happy, excited and in love. You love you so much and you will always protect you and love you, unconditionally.

"Okay now for the vows" "Do you, Jack Richard, Daniel Duff take Brooklyn David, Avvram, Gibson Wyatt as your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do"

"Do you, Brooklyn David, Avvram, Gibson Wyatt take Jack Richard, Daniel Duff as your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do"

"You May now kiss the groom"

                        Brook's P.O.V.
His kisses still gives me shivers, down my spine and I feel lightning throughout my body. I will never stop having this feeling. I heard a faint cheers. But it felt like it was only me and Jack. I am so happy, I have him forever."

——————————————
This is the last chapter 😢
But I will do a epilogue, because I feel bad 😂😂♥️
I hope you have enjoyed this chapter xx
I decided to do two chapters because I was bored lol 😂😂
Wordcount: 414
-Holly x