Getting To Know Eachother - 3

Brook's P.O.V.
I decided to hug poor Jack. I wrapped arms around him, I felt his warmth, it made my stomache flutter. I want him so much, I'm falling for him so hard. After a couple minutes of hugging, I noticed Jack has calmed down a bit.
"I have an idea to cheer you up, Jackie" I stood up, pulling him up with me, I grabbed his hand, Walking him in a direction. Yesterday when we were talking, I heard that he said that he loves McDonalds, so I decided to take him there.

                        Jack's P.O.V.
He took my hand and pulled me up, my legs started to move at the same pace as brooks. I didn't have any questions on where we were going, I felt that I trusted him with  all my heart, I knew he was my Gardian Angel. We walked past Adsa and then Starbucks, we then stopped right infront of McDonald. A smile spredded across my face.
"You can get anything you want" I heard him whisper, my cheeks started hurting me. I turned around to give a hug.

                           Brooks P.O.V.
That was the first time I saw Jack properly smile, I loved it, he turned around and gave me a tight, but passionate hug. I stood stiff, in shock but later pull in. We soon walk in, we waited in the queue.
"So what do you want?" I asked softly.
"Please can I just get a McFlurry?" He said looking guilty.
"Is that all you're getting? You look starving" I said worried.
"Yes, I don't want to worry you, I'm not that hungry" he said. His stomache started to rumble.
"Are you sure babe?" I chuckled.
"Whatever" he said in an annoyed laugh.

When we walked to the table with a tray of food in our hands, I saw Mikey walk in.
"Oh hi Mikey, what are you doing here?"
"Thought I could join you" he said laughing.
"How did you know I was here?" He pointed at his phone.
"Snapchat maps, I got lonely at home" he answered chuckling, before sitting next to Jack.

<——————————————>
A bit of a short chapter, hope you enjoyed it though.
Word count: 374
See ya on the flip side!
- Holly G x