Collison once more

Hey everyone Raptor here, tomorrow we are expected to have the ice burg make contact with the island, due to recent attacks we suspect everyone on the island to be dangerous. Please residents of Greasy Grove evacuate the area and make your way to Pleasent Park or Tilted Towers.

As Drift and Snorkle woke up the next day, the SSDT alarm went off again

Drift's POV
C'mon Snorky, let's go
She returned a smile with blush that I assumed meant she likes her nickname
As we approached the SSDT HQ we noticed it was all decorated, and the building was redone so they have moved from Salty Springs back to were it used be.

Snorkle's POV
Me and Drift entered the SSDT HQ to see Carbide on a speech pedestal in front of lines of chairs
"Hey Carbide" I said waving my right hand
He returned a wave as to all the noise

Carbide's POV
I awkwardly grabbed my que cards and began the ceremony,
"Greetings everyone, welcome to the grand reopening of the SSDT HQ. I would like to acknowledge some people, first Raptor please come to the front. I put a gold Mendelian over and around his neck. Drift, I repeat this again, Snorkle Ops, once again, Criterion, after I lay the medallion open Criterion she opens her face mask and gives me a kiss on the cheek and then walk to the line of soldiers. I then shout jingle jingle. The Christmas squad walked in with the stasis pod containing a sleeping Rust Lord. I carefully open the door and place a medallion in his hands. The next announcement I have to make is here are our latest edition to the SSDT. Merry Marauder, Ginger Gunner, Red Nose Raider, Agent E.L.F, Nog Ops and finally Yuletide Ranger.
Tomorrow we are expecting the next collision so please do not be alarmed the SSDT are here to help.
Island Community dismissed