Part 9 <3 (tylers POV)

I was sitting on my couch waiting to here a scratch on my door from Jason. About a hour later I start to worry.

I walk over to the door and open it and my jaw dropped. I see next to the road a orange and brown spotted fur blob laying next to it.
It was Jason.
"JASON?! JASON PLEASE!" I yell with tears going down my face as I run over to Jason.

"JASON PLEASE YOUR ALL I HAVE LEFT."
"I LOST JENNA NOW YOU PLEASE JASON?!" I yell hoping he will hear me and wake up. I feel that he is still breathing and I grab his limp body and put him on my white couch. I didn't care anymore if my couch got stained. I hugged Jason and cried as I screamed some more.

"JASON I'M SORRY PLEASE" I scream.
I grab my shoes and throw them in and grab Jason and put him in the back of my car.

I drive as fast as I legally can and arrive at the vet clinic. I pull in and grab Jason and run into the emergency area. I run up the the desk and say to them "Help me please my pet cheetah was hit by a car!", The desk lady looks confused and worried at the same time "you have a pet cheetah?" she asks. "yes! Now help him!!"

she grabs the cheetah and brings him into a room and puts a oxygen mask on him and tells me to leave the room.