Part 8 <3

About a hour later Tyler went into the shower so I walked downstairs and took a short nap on the couch.

I woke up to Tyler watching TV so I shuffled over and put my head on his knees. About a hour later Tyler got up to get a drink so I got up and got one too after that I had to go outside to do my business, I scratch at the door for awhile till Tyler walks over. "do you have to go out?" Tyler asks.

I nod my head and before he lets me out he says "be safe." then opens the door.

I walk out and realize I haven't been outside before. I saw some of the outdoors on the TV show Tyler was watching but I have not been outside before. The sun was setting because it was 7 I'm the middle of the summer so I started walking around the front yard.

I started chasing birds around the yard and wasn't really looking where I was going and ran into a tree. "ow.." I whimper as I lick my nose and rub it with my paw. But I get back up and start to chase the bird again. I clearly didn't learn my lesson and stopped looking where I was going.

I started to run, but when I looked down at my paws I wasn't on grass anymore. I looked over my shoulder and saw a bright light heading towards me. Before I could run everything went black.