Part 4 <3 (tw// blades)

But when I walk in I smell the faint smell of blood. It was under some towels so I did what any cheetah would do and started moving the towels and find two tiny blades and when I'm about to sniff them again tyler walks in.

"Jason what did you find I- Jason!" Tyler yells but not to loud so josh didn't hear. "You arnt supposed to find those." "He doesn't under stand he's a cheetah why am I worrying about this." Tyler says to himself.

I start to look confused and I start to worry if I will be sent back down... there. Tyler notices and hugs me. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." Tyler whispers in my ear as josh walks in. " why are you hugging Jason? " josh asks.

"Oh u-uh he was just uh scratching at the door so I thought he wanted a hug.." Tyler says hoping josh will believe him. And Josh does he just walks over and pets me a bit and then walks down stairs with Tyler.

"I'm not just a cheetah. I know what those are for." I say as they walk out but of course he's a cheetah and they can't understand me.

I make my way downstairs and see Tyler on his phone on the couch and I start looking around the room for the other man. "he left Jason." Tyler says. I tilt my head a bit to the right.
"he went home." Tyler's says.
"oh" I say but to him it's just a humf.

"come here bud." Tyler says patting his hand on the white couch.
I jump up onto the couch and snuggle up next to Tyler.
"oh?" Tyler says and then puts his arm over Jason.

Its 2 am and I'm tired skskskks sorry if this is bad :D