Hugging him

You've been leaning against a wall for some time, trying to catch your breathe, and recall what happened. Snatching out your phone, you log into your fanpage, take a photo of your shoes, and begin to write and write about what happened before posting it to your story. You message some close online friends too, with more personal details, before ending the conversation when the loudspeaker announced it was 2pm. Half an hour. Half a fucking hour. You push yourself off the wall, and make your way over to the meet and greet stations. It was a 5 minute walk, and whilst walking and avoiding bumping into people, you began overthinking. As you always did. Should you be near the start or end? At the start he may be more enthusiastic, but you would be forgettable, if you are last, you're the last fan he met-
Stop. You force yourself to think about another factor, it's obvious he won't remember every fan and you won't stress yourself out about it. You go back to the idea if he gives hugs or not, You know he puts his arms around fans, but they are little boys. You are a teenage girl- wait.
You've arrived at the meet and greet area, and you look towards the signs. Muselk is to the left, slazo is over by the window apparently. Aha!
"Lazarbeam".
There was already a lot of people gathered around his area, and you line up with the others. Lannan wasn't there yet. You look at the forming crowd. Boys, lots of boys. Maybe the oldest was 12? You feel so out of place. But then, she catches your eye. Another female older teenager, maybe even a few years older than you, an young adult even. She doesn't having any children with her so she can't even be the older sister.
But all attention on her is lost when you see him walk into his booth. Your heart stops for a moment. Ohmygod. Lannan Neville Eacott. He's right there. Right fucking there.

The line is slow and painful, you almost want it over with, but you know the moment you say goodbye, you will never ever get to talk or see him again. This trip to Australia was too expensive, and left you nearly broke.
It felt like hours, you know that expression is used too much, but it was true, you had rehearsed what you were going to say more than you could count, and the screams were giving you a headache.
Right. You look up and smile, say hello, ask him how his day was. No- how the event was. You need a conversation starter. You could ask him about his vlogs ever returning- no no no that might seem rude and that you don't like his fortnite content. You breathe deeply through your nose, after this event you are going to work on your overthinking levels.
"Hello?"
Shit.
You snap out of your bubble of thoughts and look towards the speaker.
Holy fuck, it's him, it's really him.
You nod, unable to form words, and walk towards the booth.
You look towards his arms, will we hug? You should of watched the other fans, oh-
"Hug?" You croak.
Oh fuck. Fuck me. Fuck my life. Fuck my very existence. I did not mean to say that. For a moment there is an awkward silence and we look at each other. You want the world to eat you alive. Literally swallow you up.
"Haha, not really my style but for you, sure."
You almost collapse into his arms, you had been standing completely frozen that my muscles almost ached. But you froze again.

You are hugging Lannan Eacott.

You breathe out, wavering, as his arms grip around your waist, placing his head on yours. You cling onto the back of his shirt, and your face is burrowed into his chest. It felt so comfortable, so meant to be. The fabric of his shirt felt so soft against your check, and his hands which were in the indents of your sides, pulled you closer for a squeeze. Once your bodies began to push together in embrace, you felt as one. The feeling was better than any pleasure, any sexual deed, this was pure affection. The hug perhaps only lasted a couple of seconds at most, but it felt like a lifetime, a lifetime of marriage and kids - at least it did for you. Once he pulled away, the warmth did too, but he was still so close to you, that you could almost feel electricity bouncing between you both. You look up, as he looks down.
"Well that was different." He said.
My stomach dropped, did he not like it? He must of caught my expression.
"No no, not like that. I meant, I'm used to preteen boys begging for selfies and for me to add them on fortnite. That was different, nice different."
I gawped at him, my throat felt like it expanded twice it's size. I manage to splutter something about it was nice too for me.
He laughed, "you want anything signing?"
I grabbed at my phone and took the phone case off, before handing it to him.
"And your name?" He asks.
"Y/N." You manage to say, without stuttering.
"Right..." he says scribbling down with sharpie on my phone case. He hands it back, and smiles one last time.
"It was good meeting you Y/N."
"You too Lannan."

You walk a couple steps out, and look back expecting him to be looking at you, like some sort of romance story, but he already moved onto another fan. You read what he wrote on your phone case:

Y/N <3
         - Lannan

You smile down at it, and replace it back on your phone before more writing catches your eye. It was wrote in white ink, so that it was only visible against your black phone.

Y/N <3
        - Lannan
Bathroom, 3pm, top floor, female, alone.