Getting Ready

It was an 8 hour plane journey from Britain to Sydney, Australia. You already knew that you would have serious Jet Lag, so you attempted to sleep on the plane, which resulted in you snapping awake every 10 minutes to a jolt or a weird sound coming from the plane. You gave up shortly and stared down into the land, this is the first time you had been in a plane and looking down upon the pea sized cities calmed you, or at least stopped you from throwing up. Not due to sickness or the altitude, but the fact you were about to meet the love of your life, and you may be nothing to him.
However you did manage to nap for an hour or so, to be woken up by dinner being served - well not that it looked edible. You ate as much as you could stomach, and shortly after you were here, in Australia.

You ran out with a cluster of energy, almost expecting a kangaroo to be there at the airport. It was a very beautiful place from what you could tell, but it was pitch black. You collected your suitcase and made your way to your already booked hotel. It was nothing fancy, as you spent most of your money on the flight, but it had the essentials: a bed, shower and a fridge. You unpacked a few clothes but even though you had a nap earlier on, you were exhausted, and fell asleep immediately.

You somehow managed to wake up Early naturally, it was 7:30am and Pax opened at 10. You took a slow shower, making sure to wash your face and ears, everything. You wanted to look perfect for Lannan. You had already laid out a cute outfit: a yellow crop top, showing off your stomach and a white pencil skirt with matching boots. You smile into your reflection while brushing your hair; you almost look pretty. After basically analysing your face, you found two newly formed pimples on your jawline, and sighed.