Click

Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg. You muttered the phrase to yourself in every step, just to keep yourself sane. You are possibly hyperventilating, but you don't care, you don't stop walking.
The gleam of the building catches your eye, and you feel light, you are going to meet him.
You begin to slow jog up the stairs, and you wait in the line that is beginning to grow.

*idk how Pax works I've never been so just go with it haha :)*

Lucky, you are early, so you only have to wait 10 minutes, in which you tap your feet in excitement. Finally, it's your turn, and you show your ticket that you bought online to a staff member.
"We hope you have an amazing experience!" The staff member says, and hands you a timetable of shows. You smile at them, accepting the timetable and walk a few steps away from the entrance.
Down
Down
Down
Ah ha!
You find his name on the meet and greet section. 2:30pm, so a couple of hours. Though, you notice that the click panel is starting in half an hour. You rush over, the panel is about 100 metres away, and you open the door and take a seat, relatively near the front. Most of the audience are 12 year old boys, with thick, loud Australian accents, which to be honest was expected. Some of the boys weirdly glance over to you, possibly thinking how out of place I look, being female and much older.
You FaceTime your friend, who seems to just roll your eyes at you when you began ranting at her about Lannan. The boys, overhearing you, began to giggle, so you say goodbye in embarrassment and wait in silence for click to come out.

It takes a while, but there is a sudden round of applause as (in order), Elliott, Nathan, Kathleen, Brodey, Marcus and then Lannan come out onto the stage. Your heart skips a beat as you stare at him, you are unable to process this. He is right there, real.
Seeing someone everyday behind a screen or in photos, and then seeing them in real life, flesh and blood- it takes your breathe away. You see him scan the crowd, smiling and waving, and then his eyes land on you, just for a brief moment, but it sends the butterflies in your stomach to collide. You almost lean into his gaze, but then it's over and he's taking his seat.

There is about an hour of cracking jokes, and q & a questions being answered, and throughout it all, you are smiling so hard. The fact that the people who have made you so happy are merely 10 meters away-
Eventually they are calling out people who want to ask audience questions, and you freeze for a moment, wondering if you should. There is already a steady line already forming, and without consent from your mind, your body is already moving to the line.
Shit.
You need a good question, and you rack your brain, but the line is moving too fast, and soon enough you are in-front of the microphone and the lights are almost blinding you.
"Erm.." you stutter and freeze up in embarrassment. You stand there in silence, unable to move. Fuck fuck fuck.

"It's okay, take your time. I know how hard it is to speak in-front of a crowd." You hear Lannan say, and all of a sudden, your body relaxes.
"Oh haha, sorry. Erm so which one of you do you think will mess up their YouTube career first?"
All of them laugh, and you let out a wavering breathe. Most of them choose Lannan, as he did once show porn on his channel, and he puts his hands up in mock defence. They then list a list of other things he has done including the anal stretching cream incident.
"All right all right I get it, I'm a bad role model." Lannan says, laughing. He looks up to me again, and the feeling of butterflies rises through my body.
"Thank you for letting them expose me," Lannan says and then winks, "Next question."

You hurry back to your seat. HOLY FUCK.
He winked at you, you made him laugh. Your mind is racing that you can't seem to concentrate on the rest of the event, not even on Lannan. Eventually it's time to leave, and you snap into reality, watching them leave the stage, and you cheer as do the rest of the crowd. Before Lannan disappears behind into backstage, he looks once more into the crowd.

Looks once more at you.