Eye Of The Tiger

Ok, this is gonna be something! MJ is gonna get the full Rocky treatment. Not the drinking of raw eggs bit, but pretty much everything thing else. So get the Rocky theme song ready, and let's get into this!!!

——————————————————————————————————————————————

***Orchard Beach***

Peter and MJ walked onto the beach. Peter wore a white T-Shirt and some black shorts. And MJ wore a sweatshirt and black yoga pants.

"You ready to do this?" He asked her.

She looked at him with a nervous smile. "Hope so."

Peter smiled back and readjusted the duffle bag strap on his shoulder.

"What's in the bag?" MJ asked curiously.

"You'll see."

So they walked on until they eventually found Charlie.

"Ah, great. You guys made it," he said, standing up from his chair. "That's what you wear to training?"

MJ just shrugged her shoulders and had on her iconic 'don't really care' look.

"Ok then. So let's get started. Uh Pete, did you bring the stuff?"

"Oh yeah, I gotcha." The super-teen dropped the duffle-bag, opened it and pulled out a pair of boxing gloves and punch mitts and handed them to Charlie.

"You ever worked a pair of these before?"

MJ shook her head. Charlie nodded understandingly and tossed the gloves to Peter who swapped them for the punch mitts. Charlie put them on and held them up as Peter pulled on the gloves and MJ helped him strap them on.

"Alright, come on, Pete!" The vet urged.

Peter put his hands up and got into his stance. Then he throw a punch at the mitts. Left-left. Right-right. Then he got more rapid with them. Left-left-right-left-right-right-right-left-left-shovel hook.

They stopped for a breather and MJ applauded.

"Wow. That was cool," she said.

"Thanks," Peter replied. He didn't really know if she meant that to him or just in general. But he just took it however.

"Alright, your up, MJ."

The smile turned into a serious look as Peter took off the gloves and helped her with them.

"Alright, let's go!"

Charlie held up the mitts and MJ pumped her gloves hands together before she started going at them.