You're My Son

This story is turning out better than I thought. And now that we have the new Spider-Man: Far From Home trailer and the movie coming, more SpideyChelle stuff should be coming down the pike for a lot of fans. But for now, let's get into this!!!

——————————————————————————————————————————————

Peter didn't sleep a wink that night. How could he? After what'd happened, he was just haunted by the mental image of MJ's sad face.

All the way up into the morning, he stared up at the bottom of the top bunk. His thoughts were finally broken when Aunt May knocked on his door.

"Peter! Breakfast is ready." She said, poking her head in.

He turned his head to look at her. When he fully faced her, she saw that his eyes were puffy red and there were tear streaks on his cheeks.

This threw her off as she opens the door fully and walked over to Peter's bed.

"Peter, are you ok?" She asked sitting down.

Peter took in and let out a heavy sigh as he rubbed his face.

"Something happened last night...with MJ." His voice was hoarse, and it sounded like he'd been crying.

"Oh..." Realization came over May as she saw Peter's eyes produce more tears. She knew she was gonna have to give him some serious help. "Tell you what. Why don't you go wash up, and we can have breakfast and talk about this. Ok?"

Peter nodded and stayed down as his Aunt stood and exited the room. Finally, he picked himself up and let out a yawn. It can be a long night when you have a depressing subject on your mind. And Peter knew that it wasn't over.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

***Kitchen Table***

So after a little breakfast and 30 minutes of Peter explain, May finally had the full picture.

"So MJ wants to be a superhero?" She repeated.

Peter nodded as he downed another forkful of pancakes.

"Wow. Well, with all this new information, my question is this...why did you say no?"

Peter froze when he heard that. Why was she asking that? Was she taking sides with MJ?

"What do you mean?" Peter replied.

"What I mean is, why did you say no to helping her and to her helping you fight crime?"

Now Peter had the utmost respect for females. Especially his Aunt. But his mind was just screaming 'Seriously?' at her right now.

"You're kidding me, right?"

But May just shook her head with a straight face.

"May, if I'd said yes, she could be exposing herself to dangerous people and other things! And if something happened to her, I'd feel responsible for it!"