Advice From IronDad For SpiderSon

Ok, so I like the idea of Tony being a father-figure to Peter and him being somewhat of a son to Tony. So this is my first go at it. Hope ya like it. So let's get into this!!!

——————————————————————————————————————————————

***Avengers Facility***

Happy leads Peter through the Compound until they make it to the Common Room where the genius himself, Tony Stark was waiting for them. But he wasn't alone. With him were his fellow Avengers. The vibranium superbot, Vision, and his best friend, Rhodey aka War Machine.

"Ah, if it isn't the Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man!" The Lt. Col. joked as they walked over, "How ya doin, kid?"

"Eh, not bad. Good to see you walking again, sir." Peter said as he saluted Rhodey.

"Hey at ease, Skywalker."

"I must say, it is good to see the young Arachnid-Man again," Vision said walking over, taking Peter's hand in a handshake, "We've heard of your endeavors to keep Mr. Stark's technology out of the hands of those men. Well done."

Peter took the handshake and felt a bit of pride when Vision complimented him.

"Wow. Uh, thanks a lot." He replied.

"Well, if you all will excuse me, I am heading out." And with that, he walked out of the room.

"Do you have any idea where he goes?" Rhodey asked Tony.

"Nah, he goes offline every time."

"He's been doing this for like a month now. This better not turn into another Ultron deal."

"Can you relax? Your legs might give out."

"Oh, very funny, Mr. Stank." The solider retorted as he walked out, patting Peter's shoulder as he did.

"Is it always like that?" He asked.

"Eh, more or less. We're like a funny family. We have arguments but deep down, we're cool. Anyway, what's up, kid? How ya been?"

"Pretty good, Mr. Stark!"

"Good. How's your Aunt Hottie doing?"

"It's May. Aunt May. And she's got too. Everything's good. But I need to ask you for some relationship advice."

When that was said, Tony and Happy's eyes went wide.

"Come again?" Tony was a bit thrown off by this. Even though he was cocky at times, he NEVER expected someone to come to him for relationship advice.

"I have a situation with my girlfriend... Well, honestly, I don't know if she's my girlfriend anymore."

Tony could see he was gonna have to act a bit fatherly right now.

"Um...Happy, could you uh, give us a minute?" He asked.

Happy on the other hand, was kinda ticked off. "You serious? I can never stay around when you talk! Not with Pepper, not with the team, not even with the kid!"

"At least you're not still ForeHead of Security!" Tony shouted after with a laugh.

"LET IT GO ALREADY!"

Peter turned around awkwardly, feeling like he'd been caught in the middle of something he didn't know about. "Is he gonna be ok?"

"Oh yeah, he'll be fine. Anyway, take a seat and let's HASH this out."