[Halloween]

⚠WARNING SMUT⚠
Long

Markus' POV

Markus was a male alpha.
His friend North was an alpha as well.
His friend Josh was a zombie,
And his friend Simon was a Vampire.

As you may know werewolves and vampires have a very gory past. Werewolves had zombies as allies and vampires had poltergeists as their allies. Even though there was a truce between the four groups it is still abnormal to see two werewolves and a zombie to hang out and laugh with a vampire.

Vampires are usually the ones to woo the weaker ones but there was something about Simon.
He was the weaker one.
He had a smell of an omega but the pride of a beta.
He is just what any alpha would want, including Markus.
He didn't like to wear the long draping capes and outfits like anyone else would. Instead he usually would wear what any wolf or zombie would wear. Today he decided to wear a red flannel that had two buttons undone with his bite mark showing and black ripped jeans that clung onto his ass perfectly. I guess you could say he looked like that one vampire from Adventure Time except for the black hair of course. (mArShAlL lEe!1!1!)

And of course the city, being the monster city it is, was dead during the day and alive at night.

Markus, North, Josh, and Simon were walking down the sidewalk of the most aesthetic part of town that was ran by monster-accepting humans.

They walked into the café they all enjoyed and ordered some brunch (bassic bitche-)

We sat down at a window table and had our food.
But Simon was the one who had my attention.
I was admiring the way his skin looked, or the way his laugh would make anyone smile, or the way my eyes would linger over his neck trying to imagine what he would look like with a bite mark from me. Trying to keep it PG of course. Don't want to get a boner in front of everyone.

I suddenly felt my phone vibrate so I pulled it out, kinda sad I had to look away from Simon.
I inhaled the sent from my mug of coffee as I started to drink it, looking at my notifications.

I read the notification at the top of the screen from the calendar app.

Rut starts next week! It read.

I choked on my coffee spitting some of it out.

My rut starts next week already?!
I thought to myself coughing.

"Woah! You good Markus?" Josh said patting my back.
I just nodded and handed my phone to North.

She read it then made one of those loud inhailing noises through her teeth.

"Sucks to be you buddy!" She said handing me back my phone

(Sorry I want to get straight to the smut)

It has been 4 days since Markus had left his house and 4 days since his rut started.

I have survived once again..just today and I'll be able to see Simon's sweet little face again!
Markus thought to himself

He heard his doorbell ring and went to check who it was.
Normally he wouldn't even leave his room during his rut but he was curious. As soon as he opened the door instant regret washed over him.
It was Simon
Of course it was Simon!
He never told Simon he was 'sick' so of course he'd come to check on him!

"S-Simon.." I stuttered out looking at the boy.

"Markus! Are you okay? You didn't respond to any of my texts so I came to see if you were doing alright! Are
you alright?" Simon said.