°Merry Christmas°

Markus' POV

"North!" I yelled.

"What?!" She yelled back from upstairs.

"Come help me get the ornaments from the storage closet!"

"Fine I'll be down in a sec!"

It was currently Christmas Eve and we had guests coming over in 3 hours for dinner. Me and Josh were currently the only ones doing the work. Josh had to go out and buy more food and took Simon with him considering he's the one cooking. All North was doing was panicking over what everyone would wear.

North came downstairs in a sweater that said 'Happy Fall Y'all!' and really short shorts I think people call them booty shorts? I don't know..

"Happy Fall Y'all? Really?"

"Don't judge my love for fall!"

"It's Christmas."

"So? I'm not going to wear this to dinner."

"Whatever." I sighed as the door bell rang.

"Come in!" North yelled.

"Well, now I don't need to ask if North's home." A feminine voice called from behind me.

"Oh, hi Chloe." I said putting tensile down and turning around.

"Hey guys!" She chirped.

"Hey babe!" North said wrapping her arms around her waist and planting kisses all around her face. She giggled in response

I was smiling at the two noticing how cute they were. I wished I could have someone like that. I wish I could have Simon like that but he's way too shy around me. I never get the chance to ask him.

"Is that your way of flirting with me?" Chloe asked pointing at her shorts.

"Maybe..." North said wrapping her in her arms again.

"Well it's working." Chloe said giving her a quick kiss and patting her cheek.

She then turned to me and handed me a small box.

"What's this?" I ask grabbing the box from her and opening it.

"Mistletoe~" she sang out.

"Something to help you with Simon~"

"I hope so.." I said sheepishly walking over to the nearest doorframe to hang it up.

As if just on cue Simon walked in with arms full of bags.

"Can you guys help us with the groceries,"He stopped and looked at North. "Except North please?"
North pumped her fist and flopped on the couch.

"Sure!" I said grabbing some bags from him.

"If your not going to help then please finish putting up the tree." Chloe said putting her coat back on.

"Only if you give me a kiss first."

"Nope. If you want a reward then you better work for it."

North scoffed and got up to finish the tree while I headed out with Simon.

3 hour time skip

Markus' POV

The doorbell rang and I got up to check it.

I opened the door and there stood Connor and Hank.

Connor was wearing a shirt that said #1 Son! and a leather jacket over it with some jeans.