-Chapter 3-

*back in the classroom*

A few tears ran down my face as i recalled that happened that night,when my world came crashing down.I even fell for all his tricks saying that he loved me and shit,i even gave him my innocence.

I was quickly snapped out off my trance by conner asking me,"are you okay?" "Hmm??oh yea what?"you crying?""I was?oh it's nothing."iI didn't even know i was crying until i touched my cheeks feeling the tears that had rolled down from quickly eyes. I quickly look to the floor,hiding my face from conner as i didn't want him to me cry anymore than he already had seen.

"Okay then anyways,i was thinki-"but he was cut of my mr britmand telling us to take out our notebooks and write notes of the topic that we were currently working on which was Trigonometry."omg...urgh!i give up"i fraustratedly say,trying to figure out a problem sum pushing the question paper away

"Do u need help?" Conner asked seeing that i was really very fraustrated "erm...sure i guess" he took a pencil and skillfully did the question while teaching and showing me how and what to do to solve this type of questions.

When we were done with this question,he all of a sudden asked me,"are you by erm any chance free today afternoon?I was thinking maybe we could hang out amd get to know each other and stuff?" He asks hope in his eyes "yea sure why not right?"i laugh awkwardly...

"Okay,i'll meet you after school then,see ya"

"Oh erm,see ya"i say not really sure about what i just got myself into but one part of me desperately wanted to go while the smarter,says that i should jist think about this feelings for awhile.i guess i can't back out now anyways i mean how bad can it be right? I thought to myself while walking to biology class still considering the pors amd cons of the situation that u am currently in...

*after school*

"Hey,Roanna!" I heared conner call me as i was on my way to find him near his class

"Oh hey"

"So...come on i'll take you somewhere where we can hang out."

"Where?" I curiously asked thinking where he wanted to 'hangout' in particular.

"It's a surprise;-)"

"What type of surprise?"i persistly ask

"Secret,you'll see later anyways"

"Sighs...fine"I reluctantly gave up asking...

A/N a little cliff hanger for ya hahahaha hope you like the chap anyways :-) sorry for not updating,i was kinda busy i guess you could say... :-)