-Chapter 1-

Roanna's POV

*Flashback,6 years ago*

He came home looking very panicked,he quickly went to his room to pack his bag.He was packing his bag in such a hurry while momma was still at work."daddy why are u packing,where r u going?"

"Oh sweetheart I'm going away for awhile,I'll miss u so much sweetie." I was shocked and surprise...he was gonna go for awhile I'll miss him so much.

He then drags his small luggage and hails a cab,I run after him trying to catch up with him before he goes. Before he enters the cab,he bends down to my height and says "sweetheart I'm gonna go now,just remember I love you. Now take care of your mamma while I'm away okay? I love you forever💕 bye sweetheart" he then kisses my head and gets on the cab and leaves. I watch the cab as it goes further and further away from our front porch hoping that maybe he'll come back tomorrow and everything will be fine.

Momma then reaches home in her car,she sees my just standing there with tears in my eyes."sweetie what are you doing out here?"she asks in a caring tone seeing the state I was in. "Daddy left...*sniffles*he just left" I then burst out crying into her shoulder."Come on sweetheart let's go in. It'll be okay." She made the"it'll be okay" sound like a reassurance to herself,weird I thought. She then tugged me into the house,I looked to the direction which he left hoping that he'll come back telling me that everything was gonna be okay.