-Chapter 2-

Present time,starting of school again

"Wake up roanna!!!Oh my gosh we're gonna be so late wake up!!!" My older brother Christopher screams while barging in my room.

"Urgh he's so annoying I'm sure if he wasn't older than me I'll beat the crap out of him" I thought to myself. I then lugged my self out of my super comfy cosy bed to go about my morning routine that includes me washing my face real quick,putting lip gloss and a little mascara on my lashes to make me look awake,even though in reality I was like dead tired.i am not a morning person as you can tell. When I looked outside I saw that today was a little cool as now was autumn so I just wore a maroon (my favorite color)sweatshirt,my shorts with some tights underneath to cover my legs from the chilly weather,simple,fast and cute.I quickly rushed downstairs to get some breakfast,but as I saw the time I panicked! It was already 8 and school started at 8.30

I grabbed my backpack and yelled "bye momma love ya" and ran out of the house and jumped into Christopher's car so that we could go to school. He then sped off to highschool without a word.

"Another day in this hell hole" I thought to myself as Christopher parked his car in our school. Yes even though his older,he's only older by one year yet he still makes that one year seem as such a big difference.Ever since that incident with daddy,he became VERY overprotective of me and momma.He was very intimidating for an 18 years old.He had a 6'6 frame body,he was also very muscular and worked out a lot so he was very strong but I know even though he looks scary he's really just a sweet older brother looking out for his little sister.

Christopher and I then got out of the car and walked to school and went to class and on the way there I went to my locker and took the nessesary things I need for my first class which was math and I hated math with such a passion to make the torture worse when I have maths on a Monday morning. I then went to my class and sat beside my BFF Angelina.She's like one of the sweetest girls I've met in the whole school. "Hey wad up angel:-)" "my weekend was just really boring omg" "mine too" "we should totally hang out more" "yea we should if my mom and brother let me goes out that is" with that our maths teacher and form teacher walked in mr britmand,with him was a super hot boy that was following him, most of the girls that were wearing very short skirts,shirts that covered nothing and are wearing a face caked of make up(how they do that everyday will be a mystery to me forever) in class already started drooling over him and I wouldn't have expected any less from the sluts from our school (most of the girls in my high school are sluts) it made it even funnier when the queen bee of the school was literally drooling over him and he didn't even give her side glance,she was so shocked and angry that he didn't even look at her I could even see smoke coming out of her ears. After that I told angel what happened because she wasn't paying attention,we were laughing our butts off,we laughed until our stomachs hurt...

"excuse me miss Laura and miss Kayla what so funny? Do u mind sharing with the class?" "No nothing at all sir" angel said trying to stop laughing and hiding her giggles with fake coughs.(A/N Laura is Roanna's surname while Kayla's is Angelina's anyways hope u guys enjoying the chap!)

"As I was saying class this is the new kid Conner Franta,Conner introduce yourself please?" He didn't say a word he just nodded "hi I'm Conner franta and I just moved from California and I love wolves" he has such a husky sexy voice,those lips are so luscious I could just kis....wait WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING? I don't even know him :O why do I have this odd attraction to him?! What the heck? I'm probably crazy, I even talk to myself. Urgh first day of school and my stupid hormones act up, I'm officially crazy.

"Anyways Conner can you go and sit with Roanna or Angelina,you can choose who you want to sit with since they were both laughing so much about something" "yes sir" my jaw instantly drops so much that I think it touched the floor. When our eyes(Conner and Roanna's) locked he just suddenly murmured something to himself,I heard something like 'mate,she's so beautiful' what mate? He then saw me staring at him all he does is smirked and even winked at me. :O his ego is huge,he must be a player. When he sat down next to me,he just paid attention and didn't even give me a glance. All the sluts and even the nerdy girls were glaring at me, why is everyone crazy over him? Who cares anyways he's just probably a player that "humps and dump" and I'm not gonna be that girl and have my heartbroken again...

*flashback 1 year ago*

"Why??!!! Am I not good enough for you???why must you cheat?!!!" "No babe it's not what it looks like" "what does it look like?! Omg I hate you so much" *the slut leaves quietly* "u know what,we're over!" "Fine u're ugly, hideous, fat and problematic so much so that you probably won't get a boyfriend that through loves you anyway!" my heart was then shattered into a million pieces,I was even going to say I loved him before all this shizz happened. That night I cried myself to sleep thinking how about what he said to me and was starting to believe him.