<><><>

I slept in the next day, but when I woke up, I was so angry at myself that I wanted to start cutting again. I brushed the faded scars on my wrists and broke down crying.

I can't... I promised myself I'd never do it again, but there was nothing else that made me feel like my stupidity was nothing but just a one time thing.

I hesitantly reached for the pocket knife in the pocket of my sweater. It killed me to do this, but I flicked out the knife and pressed it to my skin, slicing over one of my older scars.

It stung, but it felt good; I felt relieved to cut. I sliced my skin one more time before wiping the blood off of the blade and cleaning up. I hurried outside to the deck, where the ninja were sparring against one another.

"Mornin' sleepy head." Cole said, looking at me as he kicked Kai away from him.

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, hoping that the bags under my eyes weren't that bad.

"Correction," Zane said, pausing the brawl between him and Jay, "It's 12:40 p.m."

I gasped. "I slept in that long?"

Kai laughed, "You snore like a bear."

"I snore?"

Jay rolled his eyes. "You don't snore at all, Kai's just fucking with you."

I snorted before looking around. "Where's...Lloyd?"

"He said he needed some air, whatever the fuck that means." Cole said, pinning Kai to the ground.

I sighed and sat beside Nya. "Hey," I said, trying to make conversation.

"Do you think Jay's hot?" She said, watching her boyfriend flip over Zane.

"Are you asking me if I think your boy -"

"Yes. Be honest."

"Um, well, I don't...I mean, he's...decent.....?"

Nya looked at me, her jaw open and a smug grin on her face. "You made out with someone."

How the fuck does she do that?

"I...uh, wh-what?"

Nya giggled, turning back towards the fights. "Was it...Cole? Kai?"

"What? No! No!"

"Zane?"

"No! I don't - I haven't -"

"Was it Lloyd?"

I paused. "How do you do that?"

Nya laughed. "I don't know, Y/n, I really don't know." We laughed it off. I swear this girl can read minds. "We cleaned up breakfast so we just have a few leftovers from las night."

I nodded and headed into the kitchen, opening the fridge and leaning down to look at my options for food. I picked out the dumplings that Lloyd had taken for me yesterday. I was glad he kept them in the same bowl as last night.

I smiled softly to myself. I was kinda glad Nya knew about me and Lloyd's intimate moment last night, so I could talk about it with someone. I stared down at the food before bumping into someone. I looked up. It was Zane. Me and Zane haven't had many interactions, and I never planned on actually really talking to him. The guy was made of metal. He didn't freak me out, I just thought he was strange.

I smiled at him. He returned it, before looking down at my neck. I shot him a confused look. "Are you wounded?" He asked. I shook my head. "It appears you have a bruise on your neck."

I slapped my hand over the place where Lloyd had kissed me. "Uh, no that...I..." I sputtered. Cole, Jay, and Kai wandered into the kitchen.

"Why you all flustered?" Kai taunted, looking at my face.

PleasenopleasenopleasenononononoZanedon'ttellthempleaseplease

"She appears to have a wound on her neck." Zane blurted out.

"Where?" Jay inspected my neck; I backed away, slightly uncomfortable. "Pfft," Jay scoffed, "that's not a bruise. That's a hickey!"

Just as Jay yelled that, Lloyd's dragon landed on the deck.

《UNEDITED》

Sorry I haven't been updating as frequently, I've been meaning to take some time, but school has been getting in the way a bit. But I promise to try to continue writing this😁😁😁