A new X reader? (while continuing this one)

Okay, so for my wonderful ninjago readers, I need an actual schedule for my books, and I can't do that wih just one book. I have been trying to be more active and uodate my books more often, but I find with just one current book i get lazy and slack off.

So i was wondering which one of these characters should I start working? (Making an x reader of.)

Cole - updates every thursday
Kai - updates every tuesday
Jay - updates every sunday
Zane - updates every friday
Morro - updates every saturday

Here are the covers and he summary of the story:
W

WARNING: These may or may not be the offical covers and story.

Kai x reader:

Summary:

Kai Smith.

Hot headed hottie with lips any girl would die to kiss. Always his normal cocky self. That was the Kai two months ago, before he was diagnosed with depression. He spends his spare time in his room, wondering why he was on this earth, why he was was born at all. His heart shattered long ago, and nobody can fix it. Absolutely nothing.

Not even love. He won't let it in again.

Why was he put on this earth?

Is he a protector? A leader? A killer? A spy? A ninja? A lover?

▪▪▪

Y/n just moved to New Ninjago city. She's a journalist and has millions of questions for the ninja, especially about the mysterious Kai Smith. What happened to him? Where did he go? Why has he vanished from the loving fangirls?

Y/n is trying to find herself, and she heard that New Ninjago City was just the right place to go. Maybe she doesn't want to be a journalist. Maybe she wants to find love instead.

Why was she put on this earth?

<><><>

Zane x reader:

Summary:

Can robots lose their memories? Can they gain them back? Can they ever learn to love?

▪▪▪

An accident happens, and Zane's memory drive is damaged in the process. He doesn't remember his team, doesn't remember that he's not supposed to feel emotions, doesn't remember that romance between humans and nindroids is illegal.

Zane is a nindroid, there is nothing more an aspiring scientist could love. Y/n finds the pieces of the broken robot and decides to rebuild the machine. Zane wakes up, clueless abot everything. He knows his name, but that's all.

Y/n seems to not remember anything before falling in love, either

<><><>

M

Morro x reader:

Summary:

"You're so pretty," Morro whispered, "I wish I didn't have to ruin you." He twirled the knife in his hand, his green skin glowing in the dark light. I whimpered, scared for my life.

"Please," I begged, "why are you doing this?"

"'Cause it's what I do. I crush dreams, I crush hearts, same as the last girl."

"I'm not the last girl! I love you, Morro! I love you!"

"What?"

I opened my eyes as I heard the knife dropping to the floor, and before I knew it, his lips were pressed to mine.

<><><>

Jay x reader:

Summary:

Y/n. The infamous heartbreaker.

She's loved before, but too scared to do it again. She doesn't want her heart broken anymore. It's happened too many times.

Her life is a mess of one night stands and weeping people who just fill her heart.

Breaking hearts makes Y/n feel so much better.

Until she meets Jay Walker. The adorable joker who she has miraculously fallen for.

Better be careful here, she's broken too many hearts and she finally doesn't wanna break another.

<><><>

Cole x reader:

Unfortunately, I don't have a cover yet. I have been trying to find the right cover, and I will let you know as soon as I find one. For now, here is the summary:

Cole Brookstone never intended to fall in love. But he did. He found an addiction. A girl. Someone he knew was the one. But she left. Gone from his arms in a snap. Then Cole was alone again.

▪▪▪

It was exactly 12:03 a.m when Y/n and Cole met. Y/n fell in love, but his heart had melted into stone , and there's nothing that could ever fix him. Ever.

<><><>

Please vote on which one you'd like to be published first. Thank you😁