Roxy - The Aftermath

'What do an anniversary and a toilet have in common?

Men always miss them.'

I think all girls have an embarrassing period story, one way or another. Mine was incredibly horrible - so don't ever repeat it.

It was my third month, and I was in my friend's swimming pool when it started, but I didn't notice. The bleeding had already began, so when I dove into the pool, the redness spread into the water. We had to evacuate the pool, and needless to say, I'm not that close with her anymore. I think I had a cramp story as well, but I have successfully blocked that from my mind.

It was fun watching Adrian suffer. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a sadist, but I have to say that it was somewhat enjoyable.

It was mile day in PE, and as she didn't know enough to get a note, she was forced to run it.

I ran alongside Sasha, singing rap songs as we progressed. I noticed Adriana lagging behind, even though in his old body, he was one of the fastest. After a while, she began running in sideways patterns, almost as if she was stumbling.

I nudged Sasha. "Watch Adrian. What's wrong with her?" Just as I said this, she fell to the ground and fainted. "Oh," I breathed, and suddenly burst out laughing. "Aw, the big tough player football guy couldn't take a little girl pain? Oh, oh, this is me, playing the world's tiniest violin for you." I proceeded to act it out, ignoring the weird looks I was receiving.

The coach pushed past me and ran to Adrian's side, taking out his phone to call the nurse. "Okay, everybody keep running! And you, Roxy, what in the mother of all holy are you doing? Get to work!" I scowled and ran to catch up to Sasha, whose face had a mixture of pity for Adrian, and contentment at finally not being the one called out for acting freakish. But honestly, what could you expect?

The other day, Sasha had come to PE dressed as a leopard, for no apparent reason; and I mean literally. Her face was covered in orange paint with brown spots, and she was wearing a matching bodysuit with the nails to go with it. The coach had not only made her wipe it off, under the pretense of no excessive make-up allowed during PE, but also given punishment, all the while muttering something about drag queens and their drama.

I wonder what her embarrassing story is...knowing her, she wouldn't have actually been humiliated by it. Last month, Sasha had yelled out if she could borrow a pad in front of the entire hallway. Obviously this would work in a girls' school, but the guys proceeded to look embarrassed and quickly walk away, leaving an alone, smirking Sasha in the wake.

I stopped my daydreaming, realizing that we had all finished. Glancing back, I saw Adrian being escorted, slowly, by a nurse. Hopefully, this entire experience would make him realize just how much girls have to go through, only to be ridiculed by men at the end of all of it.

Sighing happily, I went done the hallway, grinning at the fact that I had a free period next. Suddenly, Sasha pinched my arm, hard.

"OW!" I yelled, but then saw who had just broke away from their make-out session at the sound of my scream.

Chris was kissing another girl? This was going to have a lot more drama than any of us ever realized, wasn't it?

___________

Yeahh, I think this has maybe ten-ish more chapters in it...probably less...unless you guys suggest anything girls have to go through that guys don't! Or any form of torture for Adrian(:

And also, there will be NO romance in this story! I'm trying to make it funny the whole way through, not funny in the beginning, and then either somebody dies and it's depressing, or they get into a relationship, which is cute at first, but afterwards you're like, get a room. Besides, romance doesn't exactly fit into the category of the whole guys suck thing(; [And you can't get me to change my mind!]

But for my next story, which I'm starting in November, it is a romance novel, all the way through. It's kind of a challenge for me, though, because although I LOVE reading romance, I just can't write it. But anyway, watch out for that! Don't unfan me after this story is over :(

Oh, and please, please vote for this story on Watty Awards, especially if you want another fast update like this(: Otherwise, I'll make you guys wait a month! But seriously, I have over four hundred fans, and I doubt even half of you guys voted. If you seriously liked another story over mine, the least you could do was go to another computer and vote for mine? Come on, you get to read these stories for free! It's time for a little pay(; Yeah, so unless I improve in the voting, I won't be uploading super-fast againD; PLEAAASE! I'M ON MY HANDS AND KNEES!