Roxy - REVENGE.

Hi! So this story is really different from anything else Ive ever done - humor. So there are prolly gonna be grammar errors and stuff, sorry :(  

Butyrah, tell me how it is?  

And vote for Daughter of a Korrigan? They changed the category ! First fantasy, but now it's adventure!  

K enjoy :)  

------

"So many men so little asprin."

So...I'm not normal. Obviously. Who is anymore? With all the vampires and werewolves, not to mention the FANGIRLS, who are we fooling anyway?  

My name is Roxy, and I am none of the above, however; I'm a witch. Now, the best thing about being a witch is that no males can be one; it's like those clubs you had when you were little - you know the ones with the NO BOYS sign explicitly written on the front door? Yeah, those. It made for some great pranks on my brother when I was little, but more importantly, it made me capable of doing what I did to Adrian.  

You think I'd know better than to like the biggest player in our school, the kind who could never like anyone better than himself, but apparently not. They have some sort of irresistible spell around them, figuratively, of course.  

And he should have known better than to mess with females. Because eventually someone would get them; we are the superior species, obviously. And luckily, it was my turn to show him down.

*****  

"You know...we had fun."  

"Uh-huh," I nodded, wondering what he was getting at.  

"Yeah, so I think it's time our fling is over."  

"A fling?!" I cried.  

"Well, duh. You're way too unattractive to be anymore than that. I mean, what did you think?" I gaped at him; what had happened to the sweet Adrian I had meant three weeks ago?  

*****

I watched him walk away, smirking. I should have just beaten him up right then and there, but was too busy being in SHOCK. I mean, who even does that?  

No, the punching came a week later, after I was all cried out, and pretty sure that I had gained at least three pounds from ice cream. And only because I was that pissed off.  

Okay, so I wasn't the slowest with violence. I might have thrown a rock or two at the occasional passerby who tried to tease me. And okay, it was the hugest rock ever, and I might have also broken his knee, but that's beside the point.  

However, I never punched. Ever. Only kicked. It was only until I heard the rumors he was spreading about me -me? Obsessive and crazy? That was when I finally lost my cool.  

Oh, you should have seen it. The sound my hand made to his jaw was sickening - such a loud crack! Especially since the whole cafeteria had gone deafeningly quiet. Needless to say, I think they got the message that I was NOT, in fact, obsessed with him. Quite the opposite, actually.  

But it was such an amazing feeling - the adrenaline pumping through my body - that I couldn't stop there! So naturally, I threw him on the ground and jumped on his most 'precious' part of his body. And I totally would have gone further when Sasha grabbed me and pulled me away, while I had this huge, goofy grin on my face that, she later told me, scared the living daylights out of her.  

"What happened, Roxy?"  

"Whadya mean what happened? He's not gonna get away with this. I mean-messing with me -" I paused.  

"Oh no, I know that look," she sighed.  

"What am I doing here, just sitting? I'm a freaking witch! And I know the best revenge!" I cried, chuckling evilly.  

"And I'm the freak's best friend, so I get dragged into this?" I made a face at her, so she added, "I mean freak in the nicest way possible, of course. I do think he needs revenge though. He really shouldn't have hurt you. What's the plan?"  

"I turn him into a girl." I said simply.  

Slowly, the grin formed in her face. "Now that's the best idea you've ever had."