Chapter 32: Following The Blood Trail

Start from the beginning

"I'm guessing you saw the room?" Hank inquired in a soft voice.
"Yeah..." you muttered trying to get the image out of your head.

"Yeah it made me sick and I've been doing this job for a long time" He chuckled sourly before patting you on the back in a comforting manner.

"Any luck finding the Thirium pump regulator?" You asked changing the subject.
"Bippity boppity fuck yeah" he said reaching behind your ear pretending to grab said item and showing it to you.

"Nice where'd you find it?" You asked taking the small pump from him and examining it for any damages.

"It was smashed underneath the couch. It was a bitch to get out" he grumbled.

Connor walked up to you both "The male victim's name is Justin beaver and his head was in the toilet" he informed you and Hank.

"That's shitty..." you muttered to yourself.

"He showed signs of being strangled, fire and many cuts throughout his body.Cause of dead was blood loss and time of death two hours ago" Connor explained.

"Well I found the thirium pump so hopefully we could ask April what she knows" Hank replied taking the biocomponent from you and handing it to Connor.

Connor walks over to the Traci android kneeling in front of her and inserted the thirium pump into her.
Her eyes opened immediately flickering around the room her LED flashing red as she twitched terrified.

"No! Please don't hurt me! No no please!" She yelled over and over shielding herself and curling into a ball.

"Hey,hey, your okay we're not going to hurt you" Connor whispered in a gentle voice trying to not appear as a threat.

She lowered her arms a bit calming herself but stared at Connor with suspicion "Who are you?" She asked in a quiet voice.

"We are Detroit police and your safe now" Connor replied "Can I ask you some questions"

"Is he here?" She whispered leaning close to Connor fear in her voice.

"Who?" He asked confused "The one who attacked me" She replied remembering her attacker.

"No he isn't, can you tell us about him?" Connor questioned and she nodded hesitantly "What happened here?" He asked.

"I was enjoying my evening watching some tv when I look over to my window to see a hooded man. I screamed but he opened the window trying to get me to calm down.He came in here babbling on about me being his lover that supposedly died but I just told him I didn't know who he was. He looked deranged and maybe insane but when I kept saying that I'm not his dead lover he started to get violent pointing his bloody knife at me. When I denied the claims one more time he ripped my thirium core out pushing me to the ground and I'm not sure after I shut down" She summarized her story.

"He had a lover? Did he say a name?" Connor questioned "He said that her name is Abby. Could be a nickname though" she shrugged unsure.

"What did he look like?" Connor asked "He was a android. I didn't catch his model but he still had his LED, he wore a hoodie stained with red,blue and slight purple. He also has dark hair and pale skin" She gave you guys a description but she started to shake at remembering her attacker.

"By any chance do you know a guy named Justin beaver?" Connor asked her and she shook her head "Not personally, just that he hates androids,but during the android revolution he would rally other anti android people and go around beating up and even break any android that was alone" She explained.

"Alright last question, what's your relation to the android revolution?" Connor asked.
"Nothing special except I helped gather androids from across the city to Jericho" she shrugged looking down.