Kanato x Reader - Marrionette

You looked in the mirror, disgusted by your own reflection.

"Ugly"

"Pathetic"

"Worthless"

You shook your head, ignoring the voices that taunted you on a daily basis.

You were the village angel. Everyone loved you, parents and children alike.

So why didnt you love yourself?

Knowone could see your suffering. Knowbody could see the scars that you had made upon yourself. You covered up your eating dissorders by wearing hoodies and sweatpants.

On the outside, your fake smile did all the work for you.

But on the inside, it was dark. You had knowone to help you, you didnt want to bother them with your problems.

"Knowbody would care anyway..."

You were wrong.

Outside, a young boy stood on the sidewalk, clutching a teddybear in his hands. He looked to be about 15, with violet hair and eyes and porclain skin.

Passers-by stared at him, wondering why a teenager would carry a stuffed toy and have such odd couloured features.

But most of all, they wondered why his canine teeth were so pointy.

For this boy was no ordinary human. He was a dweller of the night. A creature thought to be confined to story books and old tales told around a campfire.

He was a vampire. And you were his only obsession.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Worthless trash!"

"Pathetic whore!"

"Go and die!"

"Knowone wants you here!"

"Ugly slut, why is she even alive?"

"Dose anyone actually care about her?

You tossed and turned in your sleep, whimpering as you tried to wake up from the horrific dream. Critical voices shouted at you in your mind, relentlessley touturing you with words.

A cold hand was placed on your head, while another lifted you up gently and placed your head on someones lap. The person continued to stroke your hair and whisper to you untill you fell back into a dreamless sleep.

Kanato Sakamaki stared down at your peacefull expression, violet eyes filled with love and tenderness. This was a side of the unstable vampire than knowbody ever saw.

"There there, my marrionette. Go to sleep for now, and when you wake up to face the world, I'll be back to save you from it."