Karlhienz Is Everywhere

This one is a bit random~

Enjoy!

Yui sighed as she closed the door of her room. Finally, some peace.

Running her hand through her hair, she noticed its greasy texture. Looking in the mirror, she saw that she looked slightly more grubby than usual.

A bath, thats what she needed. After checking the door was locked, she ran turned on the taps.

When the tub was full, she switched of the faucets and went to get some fresh clothes.

As she stepped into the room again, a very strange sight met her eyes.

Shu was sitting in the bath, fully clothed and appeared to be sleeping. Yui stared at him in shock before analysing the situation.

Since when do vampires take baths? And fully clothed to?

"Shu-san...why are you in the bath?"

"Why shouldn't I be in the bath?"

If Yui wasn't such a gentle person, she would have face palmed. Why were vampires so difficult?

"Why don't you come and join me?"

A faint smirk was present on Shu's face. It was obvious he loved embarrassing Yui, who was as red as a tomato and shifting uncomfortably.

"Oh come on, dont be so shy. Come sit with me."

Slowly, Shu got out of the bath and walked over to her. He was dripping wet, but that didn't seem to bother him.

Putting his hands on her shoulders, he leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"We can splash about if you want."

Yui went even more red, if that was possible. She was about to retort when someone spoke up.

"Shu, your getting water all over the floor."

Both Shu and Yui span around.

Perching casually on the toilet, was Karlhienz.

"Sup, bitches."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stop questioning every little thing I do!"

Ayato threw Yui into the pool. Screaming as she hit the water, Yui began splashing around before sinking under.

Ayato smirked, refusing to help her as she struggled.

"Now, tell me that I'm the best. That I'm better than anyone else, and that you belong to me."

Yui gasped and gurgledas she struggled to stay up. Losing her strength, she sank under.

"Wow, way to pick up the chicks, son."

Ayato turned to see Karlhienz casually sitting on a couch by the pool, playing his abnormally long hair.

"I taught you well, I see."

Ayato rolled his eyes at his father before diving in to save Yui.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Know your place, human!"

Reiji growled as he slammed Yui back into the bookcase. Her hand was stil bleeding and she was in a huge amount of pain.

A shattered tea cup lay on the floor, the fuel of Reiji's rage. It was his fault of course, but his pride wouldnt let him admit it.

Leaning closer, Reiji prepared to drink from Yui . Just when he was about to break the skin, an overly cheerful voice chimed in.

"Tea party!"

Looking over, both Yui and Reji froze.

Karlhienz was sitting in an armchair, dressed in one of Cordilia's old dresses. In one hand, he held a lacy pink umbrella. In the other, he held a cup of tea.

He looked ridiculous.

Reiji and Yui just stared at him, before Reiji cleared his throat.

"Father, what have you been sniffing?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Go ahead, get mad. You can call me names, but its useless."

Laito removed Yui's bow tie, smirking as he continued to mock her.

"For I am inhumane, immortal. You will be forced to submit, and will be at my mercy."

Lifting her right leg up, Laito bit into the tender skin of her thigh. Yui yelped in pain, praying for help.

"RAPE! RAPE! RAPE!"

Laito stopped his evil ministrations and looked up, eyes widening to the size of golf balls.

Karlhienz ran out of the church, hands over his eyes and screaming at the top of his voice. His cheeks were the colour of strawberries and in his hand he held a video camera.

"What the..."

Laito shook his head before letting go and walking out of the church, leaving Yui completely and utterly confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You woman are such a pain."

Muttering under his breath, Kanato leaned on to kiss Yui, ignoring her protests.

"I say, what are you doing young man?"

An old lady had entered the graveyard, and was now hobbling towards them with her walking stick.

"Get lost, old woman."

Kanato growled, his mood switching once again. The lady stood there, then proceeded to smirk at him.

"No."

Yui admired her bravery, but she didnt think this 86 year old woman should be taking on a vampire.

Growling again, Kanato got of Yui and advanced on the old woman. His eyes were full of hate, and Yui feared for the life of the lady.

Then it got weird.

With a battle cry, the old lady morphed into Karlhienz. He then proceeded to beat the crap out of Kanato with the walking stick.

Yui just lay there, before jumping up and running out of the graveyard and back to the mansion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you want from me?"

Yelling, Subaru ripped roses from their stems, making Yui flinch.

"What do you expect, from sombody as hideous and polluted as me?"

Yui blinked. Hideous? Polluted? She was about to contradict him when a voice spoke on here ear.

"He's crazy!"

Jumping, Yui span around to face Karlhienz.

"I'll distract him while you run!"

Stepping infront of a very confused Yui, he looked his son straight in the eyes.

"Miaow. "

Subaru stared.

"Neigh."

Turning back to Yui, he looked at her urgently.

"Why aren't you running?"

He turned back to Subaru.

"Cheep."

His youngest son stared at him in confusion. With no emotion on his face, Karlhienz once again turned back to Yui.

"Because I love you Yui I insist you run."

Finally coming to, Yui took the hint and bolted out of the gardens.

Subaru blinked.

"Father...what the..."

Karlhienz shrugged.

"Woof."

And with that, he disapeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im sorry I just- *dies of laughter*