NINE|the party crasher and his sister

The Vampire Diaries

S3:E5

☄. *. ⋆

"I can't believe you guys made me come back just so I could help you guys out with senior prank night." Veronica sighed, placing down a mousetrap.

"You told me you loved doing this!" Caroline exclaimed, sitting next to Tyler and setting up a few more traps.

"Yeah, when I was a senior!"

Before anyone else could reply, the door was opened and multiple clicking sounds filled the air. The classroom lights suddenly flicked on.

"Oh, come on! Seriously? Do you know how long this took to set up!" The blonde complained, looking up at Matt standing in the doorway.

"Forget about senior prank night, huh?" Tyler joked.

"Clearly." Matt said while looking at the traps spread out on the floor.

"How could you forget? We've only been waiting for this since, like, freshman year."

"Yeah, Matt. If I'm missing college for this, then you're doing this." Veronica smiled, then stood up.

"I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this."

"Caroline's making us." Bonnie stated, making Veronica let out a laugh.

"We're about to be seniors. These are the memories that will stay with us forever, and if we don't..."

"And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all?" Elena spoke, finishing Caroline's sentence.

"Go ahead and make fun! I don't care." Caroline said, then looked over to Veronica and Tyler. "Hey! Where are you going?"

"To mess around Alaric's room!" The brunette yelled as she walked out of the door.

After Veronica and Tyler left the classroom, Elena stood up.

"Where are you going?" Bonnie asked.

"I think Veronica's calling me, it's some super sister connection." Elena sheepishly smiled, then headed out of the room and ran up to her sister.

"She let you go that easily?" Veronica asked once her sister caught up.

"I left before Care could say anything." Elena laughed.

"Get the faculty toilet seats, and Dana needs bodies in the gym. Let's go." Tyler announced to some students standing around.

"C'mon, Alaric's desk won't super glue itself." Elena smiled, then walked with her sister over to the doors.

Once Veronica pushed open the double doors, a certain hybrid stood there, making the two girls stop in their tracks.

"There's my girl." Klaus smiled.

"Elena, run." Veronica whispered.

"Sorry, love." The hybrid said, then grabbed onto Veronica's arm.

He sped in front of Elena, still holding onto Veronica.

"You are supposed to be dead. What are we going to do about that?"

☄. *. ⋆

As the three of them wandered through the hallways of the high school, Klaus talked, more so ranted, to Elena.

"You put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing."