her gucci bag got bags of cocaine

Allura's pov

"Wake up, princess." Gus shook me awake and I sat up, yawning.

"Why so fucking early, Gussie?" I groaned, longing for my head to hit the pillow again.

"I have an interview with Montreality and I want you to come with." He grinned and sat next to me on the bed.

"Ok, that's a good enough reason to wake me up. What should I wear? Oh shit, I don't have many of my clothes here." I rolled my eyes at myself.

"That's why when you was sleeping, I went to some stores and bought you a bunch of shit." He pointed to a corner of the room where various bags were. Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Victoria's secret, and Prada.

"Holy shit. I can't accept that Gus." I hate when people spend money on me. I always feel guilty afterwards.

"I enjoyed buying that stuff for you. So, I think its fine. Don't worry about how much I spent. Money goes around." He smiled and picked me up, taking me to the pile of unnecessary gifts.

He handed me a Gucci bag, and watched me open it with a grin on his face. Inside the bag was a pair of white Gucci slides, a black hoodie and a sunglasses.

"Aww I love it. Thanks." I hugged him but he pulled away quickly.

"Open the rest, ma." He smiled and I did what he told me.

I opened the Prada bag first- it was the smallest. Inside was a perfume that smelt like heaven. I thanked Gus again and continued to open the rest. I made my way to the Victoria's Secret bag and pulled out a few lace bras and thongs. Gus winked.

"Woah, there." I giggled and Gus pecked my cheek.

I moved on to the last bag- which was Louis Vuitton. I pulled out a mini backpack with the notorious design on it.

"Gus.. this is a bit too much. You didn't have to do this.." I stuttered. nobody has ever even spent five dollars on me, let alone thousands.

"I know, but I wanted to. Now, get your little ass dressed and ready. We gotta go soon."

I ran into the bathroom and changed into a pair of my leggings I already had at his house and the Gucci hoodie he got me. I straightened my hair and did bare makeup.

The interview..

"Wassup, I'm Lil Peep. And this is Allura Waters. And this is Montreality." He introduced us as the cameras were rolling.

I wasn't camera shy, but this was new to me. His fans were going to know about me.. even though the prolly already do. But this is crazy.

"So, explain to us your guys relationship." The producer leaned forward and looked back and forth between us.

"Well, for now we are good friends. We just met like two weeks ago. But I feel a connection with her." Gus smiled at me, then looked back into the cameras.

"How did you meet Gus, Alaina?" The producer seemed fucking ignorant. Gus had already introduced me before we started rolling.

"Her name is Allura." Gus scoffed and tapped his foot on the floor.

"Well, we had mutual friends, I guess. My sister is dating his good friend and we met at a party." I tried my best to plaster on a smile but I was hella uncomfortable.

"Peep, you recently broke up with Layla, or Too Poor. How did things end?" Gus sat up and rolled his eyes.

"She cheated. End of story. Next question."