ur the only one that could ever compare

Gustav's pov

"Damn. You really dumped that bitch." Tracy rolled on the floor laughing 

"It was about time, too. She's bad news." Chris tipped his head towards me, smoking a blunt.

"Lets just not talk about Lay. I couldn't care less about the situation right now. We should have a get together tonight." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, I see. You wanna hang out with those
fine bitches from the other night." Tracy formed a smile and winked at me.

"Yeah, yeah. I only am really interested in one though." Allura flooded through my mind.

"Angelica is mine." Tracy said sternly.

"Nah, I'm talking about Gracies sister. Allura." I laughed at his remark.

"Oh, she fine as hell." Bexey walked into the room, joining the conversation.

"Well, what do you guys think? We call the boys and get Goth to get the girls over here." Hopefully they were down.

"Yeah, I'll call the boys. Tracy get the drinks, Pepe get the weed, and Bexey you do nothing." Chris laughed and took out his phone dialing the numbers.
💔
Gracies pov

"Hey baby." I heard his raspy voice as I picked up the phone.

"Hey, whats up?" I replied.

"The boys are having a small house party tonight if you girls wanna come." He coughed once and continued talking.

"Yeah that sounds good. Send me the address. We will be over in two hours. Love you."
💔
Allura's pov

"God damn Angelica you take for ever." I groaned laying back down on the bed.

"Well I'm sorry I have a routine I have to uphold. And plus- tracy will be there and I have to look better than sexy." She applied a nude lipstick.

"Jesus. You act like a preppy highschooler." I laughed and made my way to my own room.

"Karla! Get your ass in here!" I shouted, fixing my hair. Seconds later, Karla came running in.

"Instagram pictures?" It was like she read my mind. I nodded. She took a few pictures of me, then I edited and posted one.

allura- im ur worst nightmare🔪tagged- @spicykarla618,493 likes

tagged- @spicykarla
618,493 likes.
@gracie- beauty❤️
@spicykarla- oou bitch😻
@angelicaxo- my fav
@lilpeep- 🤤⚔️
💔
"Allura bitch." Gracie dashed into my room along with Angelica.

"You bitches look crazy. what's up?" I sat on the edge of my bed, putting my air force ones on.

"Peep commented on yo picture and he broke up with Layla." Angelica squealed.