Chapter 1

Special thank you to my co. Worker: Mialilybasile :) <3

Song for this chapter: Shake it off- Taylor swift

My BFF is the best person in the world,

My BFF is funny,

Smart,

Creative

And Stupid.

His name is Riley, Riley Peterson. my BFF is different from all the other boys you might know or (have a crush on). My Riley is the GEEKIEST NERD in the world, he is so cute with his glasses but he is the most unathletic person in the world. He has the worst hand-eye coordination known to man kind. But I love him

(as a friend. Nothing more nothing less)

Riley is tall 5'7 with light brown hair and bright green eyes, he is attractive, very attractive but I only like him as a friend, Riley is 15 so am I but he is a few months older. Doesn't act 15 though.

Riley lives next door to me ever since my brothers got into 'Robinson High School' stupid name I know.

He has a little sister (dion) 11 and a younger brother (Kyle) 8, we are complete opposites I have 3 older brothers

(jake) 17, (Jack) 16 and (Jamie) 18 how ironic we all begin with J, my name is Johanna.

(just putting it out there)

I love my brothers but honestly they all act like 10 year olds, we all play soccer and are crazy basketball fans (the bulls)

I play video games with Jake and my cousins in America (Elliott) 17 and (PJ) 15 call of duty all the way!!!!!

****

"So did you hear about Cooper?"

"Yep"

"I swear to god, I told him. Confronting Suzie-Anne's ex was a bad idea."

"I didn't even know underwear can stretch that far?"

"Haha" I lightly punch him in the arm as we cross the road, pretty handy living only a few blocks away from the school.

When we arrived I walked through the hall and put my bag in my locker, grabbed my science books and headed for the lab. I sit next to a kid called Rockey Sanders, he is hot, really hot, tall, blonde, and has a secret that no one else knows apart from me. I mean it's not his fault he sleeps with a night light "reading light" whatever.

Math, science, English they are all the same right? I mean they all include numbers and a series of letters. Anyway I had soccer practice last night after school, Riley stayed after and watched me, I had a shower and walked home with him.

I sat down on my bed and went on youtube, I watched about 4 episodes of FailArmy (the best fails ever!) Then got a text from Riley.

*look out ur window*

I walked towards my window and opened it, Riley was sitting on his roof.

*u coming?????*

No one else was home apart from Jamie and he practically lives in his room playing some stupid video game, so I climbed out my window and jumped to his roof. It wasn't far about 1 meter.

"So..."

"Jo do you think I will get a girlfriend?"

"Uhh...Yeah, I mean look at you. Without the braces you're hot!"

"No way."

"Why? Is there someone you like?"

"No, well, I've had my eye on someone for a while."

"Who?"

"Umm.. I-it's a secret."

"Oh please!" I got up and nealed in front of him and pleaded.

He just laughed and looked away, I tried to get his attention but slipped and landed on him. He caught me and he was literally holding me , it was cute in a cheesy romantic movie kind of way. Personally I prefer horror and thriller films, so does Riley witch makes things even more sweet,

"Uhh... Sorry Riley, but seriously tell me!"

He let out a sigh of frustration as I gave him puppy dog eyes.

"Fine!"