Alleyways

Jimin's Point Of View

"Yoongi? I have to get going, it's 10:30 pm. Dad is probably super worried about me. I had fun today with you, thanks for the amazing day and for winning me Yoonie." I spoke, getting up from my seat in the diner. "Oh shoot, I was supposed to be home an hour ago! My parents are gonna kill me!" Yoongi exclaimed and started to go out the door. He turned back around and faced me, "Yeah, today was fun. You're welcome for Yoonie, can I get your number?" Yoongi frantically spoke. "Oh yeah! Here, type your number in." I said, handing Yoongi my phone. He typed his number in then quickly left the diner after handing me back my phone.
   Unknown to both of us, his phone number was typed in with one wrong number.
I quickly began making my own way home, hoping not to worry dad further. As I made my way home, I ran into Hoseok. I didn't want him to notice me so I placed my gaze towards the ground and tried to be quiet. Luck, however, wasn't on my side. Hoseok grabbed me by the back of my sweater and drug me into the alleyway. "Uh, hey Hoseok. What do you need? Why did you drag me in here?" I questioned, trying not to let my sweater get dirty.
"What do I need? Why did I drag you in here? You caused my best and only friend to hate me! He was the only one there for me when I felt useless! He was the only thing keeping me alive! And you took him! You idiot of a queer, he won't ever love you. He may be trying to be friends now but just wait, he will grow to hate you just as I do. You completely deserve every hit and kick I direct at you, just wait for school Monday. It will be twice as bad, no ten times as bad!" He shouted, tears beginning to fall from his brown eyes.
He shoved me against the wall as hard as he could. Once he saw I was in a slight daze from roughly hitting my head, he began punching my chest and stomach, leaving bruises but aiming to break my ribs.
"Do you really think beating me up will magically bring Yoongi back to you?" I coughed out, spitting blood. Dang it this means he's punctured a lung! If I don't get out of here soon I will drown on my own blood! I tried to pull out my phone but he smacked it away. "Don't try to end this, Park Jimin. We're just having a little fun!" Hoseok exclaimed then kicked me onto the ground. I tried to scamper up to my feet but he continuously kicked me, trying to worsen his damage to me. I noticed my phone and tried to call Yoongi, knowing he would stop Hoseok. He promised he would keep me safe from Hoseok! I remembered. He tried to call the number Yoongi entered but no one answered.
Does he already hate me like Hoseok said he would? Did I bother him too much today with my screaming from the rides and him winning me Yoonie? Am I burdensome to him the same way I was to my birth parents? I began to silently cry, not from Hoseok's punches and kicks, from thinking I was burdening Yoongi.
    After Hoseok felt satisfied with his abuse, he left me in the alley, broken both physically and emotionally. It had begun to rain, only fueling my self deprecation. Still feeling worthless and burdensome, I began to pass out from the pain. I'm going to die here, aren't I? Was my last thought as I passed out.
    Third person point of view
With the time closing in on midnight, Jin began to grow very anxious. Blood or not, this was his son. His son wasn't home yet, and the carnival closed at ten pm. Jin frantically began to call his son,Jimin, hoping for an answer that his only child was safe. After over a dozen missed calls to Jimin, Jin began going into hysterics. Not knowing who else to call or what to do, he called JungKook, knowing he could talk to JungKook and hear a reply.
    After a few rings JungKook answered. "Hello?" JungKook groggily asked. "JungKook can you and NamJoon do me a favor? Please?" Jin cried into his phone. JungKook quickly woke up hearing Jin cry and ran to NamJoon. "Dad! Jin urgently needs to tell us something! He's crying!" JungKook quickly spoke, putting the phone on speaker."NamJoon can you hear me?" Jin asked, wiping a few tears. NamJoon signed to JungKook who translated, "I'm gonna translate for dad, okay? Yes Jin, I can hear you. What's wrong, why are you crying?"
"It's midnight NamJoon, and Jimin isn't home! He won't pick up his phone, he always answers. He promised he would be home by eleven, and it's after midnight. NamJoon what if Jimin's bully found him again? He could be hurt and I don't know where the heck he is! He is my only son NamJoon, if he's hurt I don't know what I'll do!" Jin exclaimed into his phone. JungKook replied for NamJoon, "Do you want us to help you find him? We could split up and take different sections of the town and try to find him. That may be the quickest approach to finding Jimin."
"Please help me find Jimin! I'll owe you guys big time, I really can't live without my little Jimin. I've raised him fourteen years, and he's never been away from home without telling me!" Jin spoke, getting his shoes and coat on. "Alright, we will search for Jimin!" JungKook chirped, he and NamJoon putting on their own shoes and heading out the door. Jin hung up the phone and sprinted out into the dark night in hope of finding his son.
Jin saw a kid around Jimin's age and quickly asked, "have you seen my son? His name is Jimin, he has on a huge sweater, uh he has a small and kinda chubby face. He's about 5'8, he was at the carnival and now I can't find him! Wait, you're the kid from the carnival! You're Jimin's soulmate! Where did you leave him?"
"He was on his way home, we left Jessie's Diner at 10:30, isn't he home yet?" Yoongi replied to Jin. "Well if he was home would I be out here crying and trying to find him?!" Jin almost shouted, fear still coursing through him. "Oh my god he's actually missing, we need to find him! I gave him a big bear, if we can't find him directly we can find the bear and he should be near it. He really loves that bear." Yoongi relayed to Jin, already looking around.

Yoongi's Point Of View
After telling Jin I would help search for Jimin too I began searching alleys. What if Hoseok found him? Hoseok is twice as strong as Jimin, Jimin wouldn't have a chance against him! I thought while running into random alleys trying to find my soulmate. I searched through four alleys and couldn't find him. While running into the last alley I saw a crumpled figure sprawled out onto the ground. Without thinking twice I sprinted to the figure, finding Jimin's broken form.
Seeing Jimin in such a state I began to cry as I pulled his body towards me. "Jimin..." I sobbed out while calling both Jin and an ambulance.