Chapter 27

The floor was stained with blood. No one believed what exactly unfolded in front of them. In the pool of blood lied Jonah and Lorenzo. Scarlett was holding a knife which she droved through Jonah's heart. Denzell shot him once Christin took the shot aimed for Axelia.

Axelia looked at him as she placed Christian's head on her lap. She sobbed. He put his hand and wiped them softly. "no, don't cry, I don't deserve your tears." He said coughing loudly. Denzell pulled the Knife out of Scarlett's hand and hugged her. "I told you I will kill you" Scarlett spat over the dead body of Jonah.

Adele was afraid of this only. She knew something bad is going to happen here. "Christin you fool. Why you risked it?" Adele asked.

"Because I had always had loved you" Christin managed to say once they lifted her to the hospital. "But I think I deserve someone who can love me back." He added looking at Axelia.

The wedding was official off. Adele laid in her dress watching the mess it made. Denzell hugged her and she wept hard.

"Its ok, Bambie. It is over. It is over." He kept repeating and kissing her again and again. "Christin he said he...he..." She paused. "I know baby, he will be fine. I know that man, he can overcome anything."

Denzell took her home and put her on the bed. She was terrified all night after what had she witness. "What happened to my little girl?" She asked Danzell. " Nothing baby, she is fine. She wanted to protect her mother." He reasoned.

"No, something changed. She is just eleven and she stabbed a man through heart. She is not my little innocent girl anymore" Adele said.

"no , she is not. But she is also not a killer, what you saw today was pure rage talking through her, Jonah thought he could beat her into submission but he was wrong. He wanted to prove to her that he was her father not me. But she didn't gave in to that. So, he was enraged, and angry at that." Denzell said as he dressed her into his shirt.

"Is she be alright now?" She asked. "Yes, she is a fighter and a survivor." He said.

Few days later Denzell walked home with good news, Christin was out of Danger and he had taken full control of Black brotherhood, removing any and every hostile inside that may seem to harm them in future. However, Lorenzo escaped the police custody. And he is on the run.

Denzell dressed her in a simple white gown and took her to the beach in California. "Why are we here?" She asked him. "Because we never got to finish our wedding, I know we already signed the documents but I wanted to make it traditional. So baby are you ready to complete the ceremony?" She nodded shyly.

"It is your turn to say the vows" Denzell said. She looked into his eyes. "Denzell, words cannot describe what I feel for you, You may never heard me say it, but I do always and forever, hopelessly and madly in Love with you. I was afraid to take the step, wondering if I fall. And I did but you were there to catch me, you were always there to hold me. And I feel like the luckiest woman alive to have you by my side as my other half. I Love you always."

Danzell's eyes were twinkling with unshed emotions. "Oh Bambie, I love you too" He said. The minister said "Now can we have the rings?" Christin limped with help of his crutch and Scarlett was helping him stand as he carried the rings forward. "Go on" Christin encouraged them.

Scarlett looked at her mother and father in amazement wondering if she can be this happy someday seeing the love of her life standing in front of the alter waiting for her to come and marry her. Danzell put the ring on her left finger and she did the same to him.

"Now, I pronounce you Man and Wife, you may kiss the bride" Danzell pulled her veil and placed his lips on hers. He pulled back as Scarlett and Christin cheered for them.

"Now what?" She asked. "Now, we go and celebrate our love and its victory" Denzell said.

"Yes, the cake" Christin said. "Uncle Christin you know you are suppose to be on bed rest in a hospital and they would be looking for you now?" Scarlett asked.

"Come on little red you are no fun at all" he said. And that made Denzell and Adele laughed.

"You know you should be thanking me for sneaking you off from that hospital? " Scarlett said. "But it was my idea all along, I was just waiting for the right moment to arrive" he said as they all entered in the car.

The sun was almost setting on the horizon signalling the day coming to an end. Adele looked at the setting sun and wonder what next day will bring.

"You are so silent my Love, is something bothering you?" Danzell asked as they drove towards their reception. " I wonder what the new day will bring" Denzell smiled.

"Only the good, and I am looking forward to share every new dawn with you by my side bambie. I am looking forward to create new memories. And I know whatever future will bring we will be together there as a family to face it, you, Me Scarlett and Ajax. All together" Danzell said kissing her temple as the sun sat on the evening sky signalling the end of the day and the start of a new one filled with hope and dreams for each one of them.

Word Count: 967 Words

A/N: that's it this concluded the last chapter of The Billion Dollar Man, a sweet ending for Danzell and his queen. I will soon be publishing the next part Called The Billion Dollar Princess. I will notify as soon as the first chapter is up