Chapter 45: Q&A Special

Start from the beginning

"Girl, we've got work to do

Pass me the paint and glue" she sang as she picked up a tube of red lipstick and applied it to her lips.

"Perfect isn't easy but it's me" She then picked up a comb and she ran it through her hair.

"When one knows the world is watching

One does what one must" she sang as she applied some makeup.

"Some minor adjustments darling" she sang as she adjusted her outfit

"Not for my vanity but for humanity" she sang as she stood up and put an arm dramatically over her forehead.

"Each little step or pose

See, how the breeding shows" she sang as she strutted around the room and struck a pose.

"Sometimes, it's too much for even me" she sang as she threw herself onto the couch

"When all of the world says yes

Then, who am I to say no?" she said as she applied the claws for her Black Widow costume.

"Don't ask a mutt to strut like a showgirl

No, girl, you need a pro" she sang as she walked over to the costume experts who were preparing the spider torso and she struck another pose.

"Not a scratch or a flaw, take a peek at these claws" the costume experts then put the spider torso on her and she showed us the claws that one of the experts was wiping with a small cloth to make sure it was clean. The costume experts then left the room.

"La, da-da, dee, dee, da

Perfection becomes me, n'est ce pas?" she sang as she opened a closet that was full of all sorts of outfits and accessories.

"Unrivaled, unruffled I'm beauty unleashed

Yeah!" she sang as she threw on some accessories.

"Jaws drop, hearts stop, so classic and classy

It makes me so happy" she sang as she admired the jewelry she put on

"La, ah, ooh, oooh" she sang

she then began humming before she sang again

"La-La-La-da-da-da-da-da" she sang as she looked into the hall to see all sorts of people doing various tasks.

"Though many covet my bone and bowl

They're barkin' up the wrong tree

All the grown ups all over the city

I have their hearts and they have my pity" she sang as she pranced around the room and went over to Nebula and Bianca.

"Pretty is nice, but still, it's just pretty" she sang as she ran the comb through her hair one last time

"Perfect, my dear, is me" she sang to the mirror.

We all then began laughing. "So how is it that you can move in that spider torso?" Nebula asked. "I'm kneeling and there are special devices that are in here that moves the legs as if I was walking" Vivian explained. "Five minutes to filming" someone yelled to Bianca and Vivian. "We better get to set" Bianca said as she stood up. The camera then went black and the screen turned off. "So Bianca, what was it like filming with Vivian?" the brown haired female asked. "Vivian was really nice. I actually invited her and Ellais , who is also very nice, to Steve and I's wedding" Bianca explained. "So just so the audience knows, you and Laserblast are actually married?" the brown haired female asked. "Yes. We were actually dating before 'What Might Have Been' was filmed. I would always surprise him whenever he wasn't filming. The proposal scene was his actual proposal, it was really sweet" Bianca said and the audience 'awwed' and cheered. "And Nebula, what about you and Rad" the girl asked. "Yes, Rad and I are actually dating off set. We meet back in 'Deeper Ties' and we really hit it off. We have actually never broken up. It's kinda sad that it got cancelled. Violet was really cool and sweet but at least with 'What Might Have Been',I can spend more time with Bianca" Nebula said. "So, what else is it that you like about working on 'What Might Have Been?" the female asked. "Well, the writer is very flexible. For example, she wrote in my parents, Steve's proposal, our wedding, and now my pregnancy. And everyone has been so nice and it's really great to work with such amazing people" Bianca beamed.