23

I share a long eye contact with Mingyu and he finally gazes off from me when Jooheon starts talking. "Tall boy, hey. And your kitten, Wonwoo isn't it?" Wonwoo's eyes are hooded now as he steps forward to speak up. "Who the hell are you calling a kit-", he stops as Mingyu holds him down from his wrist. Mingyu looks back to Jooheon. "Look, we can call this off. If you ever do anything to anyone from us, we will call the police. It was Seungcheol's idea and he was supposed to be threatening you to back off now, but you caught some hostages. We decided to check they were okay, so let them go", Mingyu talks calmly, though it sounds like an idiot speaking when he puts the sentence like that. 

Wonwoo sighs loudly in annoyance of the taller as he steps upward. "Shortly, you'll be in a big fucking trouble if you continue being pain in the ass", he says with low voice. 

Jooheon looks at us and then his friends. They nod slowly, not quiet understanding or agreeing the conditions, I can't really tell, and then they walk to the door to make their leave. "I might guess Seungcheol is still waiting for you at the main doors", Mingyu notes out and earns an angry glare from Minhyuk who is the bravest to even look at the boys before they finally leave the room leaving us four there. 

"Those fucking bitches dared to hit me-", Chan swears. "And didn't even apologize? I'm gonna stuck a stick in their asses-", I hit his arm to stop and he pouts. Mingyu and Wonwoo walk to us, both checking first Chan who just denies all help saying he is fine and cleaning blood by himself. 

Mingyu then looks at me. "Are you okay?" he asks, which I answer with a nod. He looks down on me and then hugs me burying my face to his chest. "I'm sorry, Kwannie. I didn't mean to do those things and I should have respected you and everyone else and Hansol..", Mingyu's voice cracks.

I push him away from his biceps and laugh at his teary eyes. "Stop crying, you big idiot", I laugh hitting his arm slightly as he sobs and pouts. "It's fine. Let's just forget it and move on and", I glance to Wonwoo who is busy caring over Chan. "If you're lucky, you could try Wonwoo", Mingyu scoffs smug smile on his face. "I've tried already. We're.. Wonu, what are we?" he asks turning to the slightly shorter one. 

The cat alike boy looks at Mingyu confused but shrugs and continues to give paper to Chan. "We've fucked twice? Or more? I don't know.. Fuck buddies? But we have confessed to each other so.. Are we together?" he says not knowing himself either. 

I sigh at these two dumbasses, I thought Wonwoo is wise. Guess he isn't that wise in relationships. 

"Yeah, together. Like boyfriends?" Mingyu asks just to make sure and Wonwoo nods, blushing so little I could barely see it. Mingyu smirks and looks back at me. "We did it. We got guys. Good job", he compliments and holds a hand for a high-five. I do as he gestures and then laugh happily. 

"Not to break the mood, but I'm ready. So whenever you're ready dicking each other we can go", Chan says walking to the door ready with his cleaning. We follow now him as I roll my eyes to him. He is such a weirdo for talking like that. We get to the main doors, where Seungcheol and his gang aka our friends stand looking worried but also satisfied, leaving me a guess that their meeting with Jooheon and other 'bad guys' went well for us at least. 

Soonyoung is the first one to notice us, as he brightens up and almost runs over, just to jump and hug Chan. Chan blushes furiously, staying in the hug and hiding his head to Soonyoung's neck. I frown at the sight remembering what Soonyoung has said about his feelings for Chan, but they can make it up on their own, right? "They hit him to the face", Wonwoo says to Soonyoung who looks now worried as he takes a closer look to the younger. 

I look at Hansol who smiles at me and takes my hand. "You're okay?" he asks rubbing my hand with his thumb.  "Of course I am.. Thanks to those two", I smile a bit and Hansol attacks to peck my lips. "Good". 

"They are ready to leave us alone. I guess Joshua were right all the time asking about telling the police about those mushrooms", Seungcheol cooes and pinches Joshua's cheek making the foreigner shy and a blushing mess. Jeonghan looks at them and sighs loudly. "But why mushrooms?" Seokmin wonders outloud and earns a smack to the back of his head from Jihoon. 

I laugh at their actions squeezing Hansol's hand. "Finally those dorks won't chase us anymore. I was sick of their play", I say to my dear boyfriend who smiles and looks at the clock. "Wanna come over? Let's watch some movie and eat some good treats?" he asks from me, but of course Seungcheol has to hear it as he claps his hands. "That's a great idea, let's celebrate at yours, Sollie", he smirks and Hansol just sighs. 

"It's fine, that's a good idea", I comfort him as all they cheer and start walking to Hansol's house which is quiet far after all. I take my phone out and decide to text the girls. 

gAy eVeNt OnLy uwu

divaboo
hey lesbians come at hansol's we gonna celebrate

chuujiwoo
well be there boo yeehaw 

dinosaur
OMG SEUNGKWAN LOOK BACK IM HOLDING HANDS WITH HIM  OMG HOLY SHIT SEUNKWAN
FJKFJOJDO WHAT DO I DO IM SO AWKWARD WHY DOES HE DO THIS TO ME

divaboo
i saw

that's gay

//this book is close to its end sosososos im sorry for the wait ive been sick like a week now and now school started again fjeifjejsjefkekdj and im sorry if this is messy im still kinda sick lol

ALSO SEVENTEEN DARES TO COME AT EVERYONE WITH THEIR NEW ALBUM AND FIEDJSFDK ILL HAVE TO ORDER THEIR ALBUM AND IVE DEcided tO MAKE A REACTION VIDEO TO YOUTUBE LOL IM N O T READY