7

We got to Seungcheol's place at night, later than we thought we would be there. I thank my sister for the drive and she shouts to stay save which I agree too. I can't drink much tonight, I don't want Hansol to see me completely drunk.

Jiwoo cheers and heads inside the house. Sooyoung smiles following her girlfriend. The music can be heard to outside too and the bass makes me want to slut drop or something. Chan elbows me and we walk to the door too. Jiwoo opens the door and the dimmed house smells already like alcohol. Chan seems to get too excited and before I can say anything he leaves. "Did he went to hunt Soonyoung?" Sooyoung laughs and Jiwoo giggles taking her hand. "Let's go hunt some alcohol".

I glare at her. "Hey! Are you leaving me alone?" I raise my hands sassily putting the other to my hip. Jiwoo smirks. "No, Hansol is waiting for you. Go for your man, you bit- I mean babe", she says and drags Sooyoung away with her. I stand there for a moment and then walk to the dance floor where everyone else are. The dancing sweaty bodies are looking like having the best time of their lifes, moving to the music and some really drunk.

I stand there not seeing anyone who I know well. I decide to get a drink but then I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around seeimg tipsy Hansol, a drink in his other hand, the other still resting on my shoulder. "Hey, Seungkwan. Did you just get here?" he asks friendly and I narrowly hear him through the music. I nod and smile back to him.

I feel little disappointed as his hand lets go of my shoulder. "Good ypu came, I was wanting to spend time with you, you know. You seem like a good guy", Hansol talks. He makes it sound like I'm his 'bro' or something. I want to be his 'babe' not 'bro' . I still smile through the pain and just nod like an idiot. "Are you alone? Want to get a drink?" I was waiting for those friends. "Sure", I answer and Hansol takes my wrist walking me through human mass to the kitchen where the drinks are served. He takes a cup letting go of me and fills it with high quality beer. Seungcheol is rich what else did I expect.

I glance the kitchen seeing the two of us alone. "Why were you alone? I thought you would be chasing some pretty girl out there or drinking shots with Seungcheol and the others", I ask from Hansol getting the cup in my hand. I sip (more like gulp a half of the drink) as Hansol just chuckles. "Am I some kind of animal to you?" he asks.

I scoff. "Well, you are some kind of a player anyway", my comment is as quiet as possible but Hansol still hears it. "It's not my fault that every girl likes me", he says and drinks his own drink leaning to the table. "Or boy", he glances at me smirking as he says that.

I blush deeply and just drink more trying to get that hint out of my mind. Hansol laughs. "Seungcheol is probably dancing some weird grandpa dance moves with the pretty boys, Jeonghan and Jisoo, Soonyoung I saw with Chan, they seem really close", he coughs winking his eye and I know exactly what he means by that. "Seokmin and Jihoon are trying to get Wonwoo drunk so Mingyu could lay his hands to that emo. He is a player".

I get disguisted just by the mention of his name. "Ugh, he tried to flirt with me", Hansol shots his eyes to me when I say that. Suddenly he just quickly takes the rest of the beer to his throat, throwing the empty cup to the floor and coming closer to me. He traps me to the wall and looks deep to my eyes. "What did he do?" Hansol asks with a deeper voice.

I feel like dying. He is just drunk or something. He can't think straight. Don't get hard, Seungkwan.

I gulp before answering. "He-he just asked my number and touched my hand and-", Hansol interrupts me by putting his hand on my hand, bringing it up close to his mouth. His pretty eyes close and his pretty mouth places a kiss to my hand. When he looks up smiling to me, the blood rise to my cheeks again. "I'm doing it better than him", Hansol says.

How can I be so calm right now? I'm probably in a shock.

Before anything else happens, someone comes to the kitchen and makes Hansol retreat getting away from me. I feel my knees buckle. I see two drunk people trying to get more drink, remembering who they are. The other one is that tall guy with big arm muscles Chanyeol and the other is his puppy friend Baekhyun. They greet Hansol but before leaving the kitchen they smile at me too, even though they don't even know me. Hansol looks at me, before taking my hand and rushing upstairs. My cup leaves to the kitchen and I didn't get to finish it, but I'll just follow Hansol like a good boy. Is he going to make out with me now? Shit I'm getting thight on my pants.

"Hansol! Where are we going?" I ask when he drags me to the hallway on the secomd floor. He looks at me smiling. "Somewhere private baby", my mind goes blanks as I get goosehumps.

DID HE JUST CALL ME BABY??!!