18

"Do you want to see a movie on weekend?" Hansol asks as we walk to the bus stop hand in hand. I have to think for a second before answering, since I'm not sure if I have something. "Sure. But I'm not aware of the movies that there are", I say seeing the bus stop already. As always we are the only ones here. "I can text you when I get home", I nod and smile to my babe who looks so good as the sun shines to his golden face. He turns his head and smiles at me. "Can't wait".

He gets a message and opens it not sliding the lockscreen of, just staring at it. Then he looks at me. "Can you send me a picture of you so I could put it in my lockscreen?" Hansol sounds sweet as hell and I feel like falling more. I grab his hand hanging in it and smile. "You're so boyfriend material I can't-", I breath out in excitemed. Hansol laughs and hugs me stopping in the middle of the road. "For you yeah". 

He lets go and checks the message pouting a bit. "What's wrong?" I ask interlocking our fingers together and swing our hands a little. Hansol shows me the message put tells it aloud anyway. "It's from Seungcheol. He is holding a party once again. He invited both of us, but I'm gonna say that we're going to the movies", he says sounding disappointed. I stop his hand from writing and grin. "We can go. I don't mind. Beside we can go watch the movie on Sunday or if we're too lazy then let's watch it home". 

Hansol lightens up making me happy too. He nods and starts writing to Seungcheol that we're going. I like to party, and so does Hansol, but this time we can party together. The last time was a mess and this time I'm not gonna let him get away. And I'm not going to lend him to any girl, nasty. 

--

[gays assemble]

divaboo
SEUNGCHEOL WILL HOLD A PARTY AND NY PERFECT BOYFRIEND ASKED ME BUT ALSO YOU TO COME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!

chuujiwoo
perfect? you just said he is an idiot when hansol brought you a strawberry juice but not any sweets

dinosaur
what a sad story

divaboo
whAt aboUt ShUt uP and GIVE ME AN ANSWER?????

dinosaur
yeah why not

its about time for me to get some good dick

yvesakasooyoung
ew

but okay! :) well be there

divaboo
nice!!

im gonna tell every nasty girl that hansol is mine so they dont have to even try :)

besides i have a better butt than any girls

yvesakasooyoung
i like jiwoo's butt :(

her ass is so cute!!

dinosaur
pls save my eyes

chuujiwoo
sooooyoungiiieeee comeee at my placeeee lets fuuuck :(((

yvesakasooyoung
be there in a minute<333

dinosaur
E fucking W

divaboo
have fun

[dinosaur changed the group chat name: horny lesbians, avoid this chat]

[divaboo changed the group chat name: lee chan is lonely lmao]

[dinosaur changed the group chat name: SEUNGKWAN SUCK MY ASS]

[divaboo changed the group chat name:
;)]

Hansol sighs next to me in the bus. I look at him and he keeps looking me like a weirdo. His eyes glance at the group chat and I laugh. "Don't worry. I won't suck that loser's ass. But I can eat your ass up", I wink and Hansol licks his lips leaning closer to me. "No way princess, I'm the one who will eat your ass dry", my noses turns up to make my expression disgusted. I let an 'ew' and lean away from him.

Hansol chuckles and kisses my neck since he can't reach my face since I lean so far. "I really want to have sex with you, Kwannie", he pouts when he looks at me and I let another 'ew' flicking his forehead. "Don't pout so innocently when talking about fucking my ass, you dumbass", my scolding makes Hansol pout even more. What a babyboy he is.

He puts his hand to my thigh like nothing and starts rubbing it. I look at him a real long then laughing at him. "Are you horny or something?" I whisper because we still at the bus and I don't want to bother other people that much. Hansol growls and squeezes my thigh. "Shut up, Boo or I'm gonna have to make you", he warns me but it sounds pathethic and I laugh at him. "When did you last time get laid?" that question makes Hansol look at me deep in the eyes as I just smile evily. He shakes his head put aswers anyway. "A week before I started to talk with you. And it's a long time doing nothing but kissing your cute face", he says continuing with my thigh.

I think a moment. Then I watch around so nobody would see as I palm Hansol through his pants. He shivers and leans forward. "Seungkwan, no", he tries but I just giggle at him. "Shh, relax", I whisper next to his ear and press the spot that's getting harder in his pants. He looks at me begging to stop.

I smile at him cutely. "I can suck you off at your house."

--

[;)]

divaboo
fuck you lee jungchan i got the dick first :)

dinosaur
fuck off you little slut

im still trying to catch soonyoung

chuujiwoo
yeah failing badly

dinosaur
shut up midget

then its mingyu

divaboo
i think he wants some of wonwoo tho👀👀👀👀👀

dinosaur
wtf why are everyone in a relationship and im not

chuujiwoo
its becayse youre a coward and cant confess your dying love to soonyoung aka your prince

dinosaur
first he isnt my prince is the prince.

second im not in love i just like him

divaboo
"iM nOt iN lOvE"

chuujiwoo
"i jUsT LiKe hIm"

dinosaur
i hate you all.

divaboo
<333

chuujiwoo
<333

yvesakasooyoung
what did i miss?????

hey??

answer me!!

:(

all i ever did was making ramen to my gf and then i gained this disrespect 😪