Chapter 1 - **Ink-Illness**

(Y / N: your name) a 14-year-old, intelligent and curious girl. She lives with her family in a big city that has great hatred for the 'ink people' ...
For whatever reason....

(Y / N) was Little bit known by her intelligence. She likes to help the officials and doctors in the city. She often thinks about many corners, which makes her Special.

Nobody knew ...
.
.
.
.
.
She is suffering from the dangerous inks disease. She called it 'Ink-Illness'. Only her parents and her big brother know about it.

Idk Pov (xD)

"BEEP, BEEP" you heard your alarm clock muted.
"(Y / N)! Wake up !!!" called your big brother (B / N, name of the brother). You mumble something incomprehensible into your pillow and you did not want to get up. Nor do you want to go to hell, also called 'The High School'.

"(N / Y) WE'RE COMING TOO LATE!" he shouted in your ear.
"IDIOT!" you shout back and sit up with pain in your ear. You yawn and realize that you were still tired, although that was rarely the case.

(B / N) started laughing as you looked at him confused. He gave you a hand mirror and you saw that had clear, dark, cruel dark circles. You groaned annoyed and tired.
"I look like a zombie ..." you said mumbling and rolled from your bed, while you have carried away by (B / N) legs and you both are laughing on the Floor.
I looked at my digital clock and saw that it was already late.
"WE COME TO LAAAATE !!!" I shouted and scrambled to my feet as I ran through the house to get ready quickly.
(B / N) was still on the ground and says, "I told you!" He got up and went to the entrance to why he was getting dressed. It was winter time and it was snowing!

[Y/N] Pov

How could I almost oversleep? I'm the first person to wake everyone up!
Well no matter.
I have to speed up my morning routine !!!
I threw on a (F / C favorite color) sweater and black pants. I rattled down the stairs and threw on my jacket and put on my shoes and rucksack. Then I ran to the bus stop, where already (B / N) was. Good that we did not miss our bus!

We got on the bus when it came and put us in a free seat. I dreamed out the window.
What is today for a day ...?
Hm .... Why does the man look so funny on me? Oh, the dark circles ... I hid my face in my (H / F hair color) hair.
Someone tapped me ... I looked at the person and I saw my brother. "Come, we are here." He said, took his backpack and went out. I followed him quickly.
We enter the huge building. Already separated us, our ways. I went to my locker and got my chemistry out because I have chemistry right now. Logical, Right?
Everything wrapped up, I closed the locker door and went into the chemistry classroom. I sat on my place, which is in front because of course I'm smart ...
It's best not to fool me now, otherwise I'm with my nerves from the end .... I'm tired and I'm not in the mood for any students left comments ...
Since the lesson begins ....

Le Time Skip

The school is almost over and I want to get my geography stuff from my locker until ..... haunts me an unbearable pain. My eyes widened and I threw my things into the spin and rammed it shut. I ran and searched for a place where nobody sees me.
Today is probably not my day .... I broke in the middle of the corridor, I was too weak to run .... I dripped ink and blood from my mouth .... Please do not be so bad ...Wrong thought. The pain got worse and I pinched my eyes ..."(B-B / N) !!" I cried with fear and pain. Before I could see anything, I was unconscious .... The last thing I could feel was that someone lifted me up.

Le Time Skip

My consciousness slowly came back to me ... My head still hurt ... I opened my eyes cumbersome and saw that I was sitting in a car.
I looked around and saw my big brother sitting next to me. He did not seem to notice me, so I tapped him on the shoulder. He then looked at me and one saw his relief, radiate from his eyes.
"Good that you're okay!" he said with relief, hugging me briefly. I nodded and looked out the window. The area did not seem familiar ...
"Ehm .. (B / N) tell me .... where are we?" I asked in confusion.
(B / N) just wanted to say something until our mother interrupted him. "How to move to a new city." she said. (B / N) nodded and added, "Yeah, you know how fast the media learns everything ... We guessed the worst, so we packed our most important stuff and drove off."
I just nodded .... So we will live in a strange, new city .... Yay ....
I stared out the window, hoping the high school would be nicer. I heard my mother talking on the phone. I listened quietly.

She's just talking to the director of (B / N) and my new high school. Hm .... something different? How does he mean that? Hm ... I kept listening .... The rest was quite uninteresting ... But what was meant that the high school is a little different .... Hm ... I've definitely heard that there's Art Dormitorys there. I just call it Droms.

My feelings fluctuate around ... Somehow I am happy, but not too. Somehow I'm scared and not ....

What if I get my illnes and nobody helps me? What if (B / N) comes too late and I die ...?
"You do not have to worry, (Y / N)!" said my brother lovingly and put his hand on my shoulder. "Everything will be better there."
I sighed and nodded in agreement. I urgently need to be more positive. Maybe I'll find friends there! Or enemies ...

I'll just let it come to me! I will be ready for anything!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

//WORDCOUNTER: 1024//