002 : Twins

Jennie threw the shoes once she got home. Shoes are unorganized. She goes inside. Looking at her mother in the living room, watching television. She passed without greeting.

"Jennie-ah?" Mrs. Kim called. She turned toward Jennie.

"What?" A little rough Jennie replied.

"How are you at school? Everything goes well?"

Jennie looked at her mother sharply. "Okay?" cynical. Then, she laughed. "Okay? Omma, do not ask the same question anymore because I'll give the same answer, I'll never be okay!"

Jennie climbed the stairs. Legs deliberately hit the floor firmly, indicating her feelings of anger. Mrs. Kim is silent. She resumes watching television.

The room door closed strongly. Jennie put her body on the bed after throwing her school bag. Her eyes were closed. She was thinking of something.

'I should not go to school! Mom and dad never care about me.'

Jennie stood up. She pulled the closet door and threw all the clothes onto the floor. With anger, she threw all his belongings, school books, pillows, blankets and others Full of items on the floor.

"Look, my mother did not scare me! She did not go upstairs to my room. Omma, what's the point of giving birth to me! I'd better die!" Jennie took a flower vase and broke the mirror on the wall.

Hands holding a broken flower vase. Blood began to appear in her right hand.

"Jennie-ah ..."

Jennie was surprised. She turned to that voice. "Who are you?" she asked.

"Why do you hurt yourself? You're trying to kill yourself?"

Eyes glanced to the bloody right hand. "How do you know who you are? Get out!"

The atmosphere became silent. Jennie's heart began to pound. "Is omma talking to me?"

The atmosphere became quiet again. Jennie turned left to right. "No way! I'm not mistaken! I'm not crazy! Ommmmaaaa!!!!"