prompt list

Here is a list of prompts, they all are lyrics from songs. Feel free to request me a number (with a little scenario) in comments or to pm me!! 😊 I will do each prompt once and highlight the one I've already written or currently working on!

1) You're the face of the future, the blood in my veins (Believer by Imagine Dragons)

2) I wasn't the marryin' kind, I should've done it anyway (Guns and Roses by Lana Del Rey)

3) When you lay by my side I see the whole world through your eyes (Live or Die by Noah Cyrus ft Lil Xan)

4) When we laugh into the microphone and sing with our sunglasses on, to our favorite song (Nothings gonna hurt you baby by Cigarettes After Sex)

5) it's only just a crush, it'll go away. It' just like all the others it'll go away (Tear you apart by She Wants the Revenge)

6) You're the only reason I keep on coming home (Sweet pea by Amos Lee)

7) Don't be afraid Of being hurt Don't let this magic die (Magic Works by The Weird Sisters)

8) Blue eyes, black jeans Lighters and candy, I've been a fool (Strawberries and Cigarettes by Troye Sivan)

9) Because I never wanna see you a sad girl (Wild World by Cat Stevens)

10) And if you're not too afraid I wanna dance with you (U.S. Gay by Sons of an Illustrious Father)

11) I'll be there for you, when the rain starts to pour (I'll be there for you by The Rembrandts)

12) She loves to laugh She loves to sing She does everything (Any way you want it by Journey)

13) I see you shiver with anticipation But maybe the rain isn't really to blame (Sweet Transvestite by The Rocky Horror Picture Show)

14) I thought I was a fool for no one (Ooh) baby, I'm a fool for you (Supermassive Black Hole by Muse)

15) And we both know all the truth I could tell I'll just say this is I wish you farewell (Praying by Kesha)

16) Can't you see this? I'm a man without tomorrow She's just a ghost But I cannot stop myself from loving her (Brother by Stuck in the Sound)

17) I'm in love with your brother (Pass this on by the Knife)

18) And if you're in love, then you are the lucky one, 'Cause most of us are bitter over someone. (Youth by Daughter)

19) The day I first met you, you told me you never fall in love (Give your Heart a Break by Demi Lovato)

20) We're tracing flowers in western skies We talk for hours, it's all reprised I've never been more satisfied (Too true to be good by Dum Dum Girls)