childish jealousy

This one was requested by ClairesC462 who wanted a jealous Theseus who acts childish.

You heard the referee blew his whistle to signal that someone had caught the golden snitch and you slowly landed on the floor. you smiled widely at your teammates. They were throwing in the air your seeker. You had won by landslide but that weren't much of a surprise since you had won the British championship the year before and the team against you wasn't that good. Even if their seeker was rather good, their chasers were so bad that you had caught up the quaffle almost all the time when they had tried to score. As you were making your way outside of the changing room, you noticed your boyfriend grinning at you proudly as the supporter stroke up the song that they had invented for you. in front of the changing room stood an official representant and a group of children and teens. They were the members of the actual teams of Hogwarts. You gently signed them some autographs and discussed with them about why they decided to play that sport, if they wanted to become pro...

You changed yourself and discussed a bit with the other members of the team. You would join them at 11 in a trendy bar to celebrate your victory. As you left the changing room you spotted Theseus. You walked quickly to join him and threw yourself in his arms. He hugged you and kissed you passionately. You knew that Theseus was rather jealous of all the people that were actually fantasying on you, he never said it aloud but you had noticed that. he would always frown when someone was lurking at you and put an arm around you and kissed you to show him that you were already taken and that made you chuckled. You apparated to your place for a nice dinner that Theseus cooked and you smiled at him. he was so cute when he was doing his best to cook something good even if that was clearly something he wasn't that good at. Thinking that this man was the terror of the dark wizards but was unable to prepare good lasagna made you giggled. When he heard you he put down the spatula and pouted "You should not make fun of me or else that flour could end up in your lovely face and hair." You rolled your eyes at him in a comic way and stated "You wouldn't dare" "and what's make you believe that Y/N?" "because then I would find myself in the obligation to reply to your war declaration and we both know who would win." He sighed and you grinned at him. you approached him to see what the food looked like and if he had managed to cook something that you would eat. But as you were leaning to read the recipe on the cookbook that was next to the bowl you felt something running down you neck and your back. You jerked back and saw his proud smile. He had a milk bottle in one hand and was trying to protect his face with his other hand. You grabbed your wand and quickly made a move. Suddenly eggs, milk, flour and sugar where just above his head. You moved your wand to the ground and everything fall on his well-arranged hair and victorious face. he looked at you with his face covered with cake paste. You could help but laugh as he put dramatically a hand on his heart and whispered "that is how I die, losing to an unfair victory, won by cheating. Ô sweet agony, Ô bitter love, that is how I give up on life, killed by the hand of my lover, betrayed by the only one I trusted. There is no worse fate." As you were laughing very hard you didn't see him walked closer to you and it surprised you when he lifted you in his arms. You looked at him with innocent eyes and then closed them as you thought that he would kiss you. but instead he rubbed his face against yours and you immediately felt sticky. "gross" you said in a disgusted tone but he chuckled and replied "Your fault not mine, you should not..." but he never finished his sentence as he saw you put a finger on his cheek and then licked the remaining paste on your finger. "such a tease" he growled against your neck and you smiled expectantly at him.

You looked in your dressing to find the perfect outfit for the bar party and frowned a bit when you saw nothing you like. Theseus was still laying on the bed and he chuckled when he heard you groaned "I have nothing to wear". "then maybe you should stay there and join me in the bed." He subjected smirking. You threw a pillow at him and replied sighing "I wish but I promise to go with them. and I already told you, you are invited so you should get ready too!" He pretended that he didn't hear you but when you glared at him he stood up and get ready. Few minutes later he was ready but you were still in underwear trying to figure out what to wear. He stood next to you clearly annoyed by the time you were taking to just find an outfit. You finally grabbed some nice clothes you had bought a while ago but almost never wore. You quickly put them on and brushed your hair. You kissed Theseus after doing your routine. He put his arm around your waist and apparated you in the bar. This latter was fully crowded and you felt like you would never reach the team. When you eventually spotted them, they practically ran to you to do the celebration dance. After that you grabbed a drink and discussed with them. Theseus was talking with one of your teammate's boyfriend who was also an auror.

The night was going on and you were glad that Theseus was having fun too. You were in the middle of a conversation with Amy, one of the beater, when someone interrupted you. It was a man, around your age, with a kind smile. He apologized to interpose and simply asked for an autograph. You nicely smiled back and agreed to sign his paper. He seemed genuinely happy and you were glad. Then he shyly asked if he would have the honor to buy you a drink. You politely refused showing that your glass wasn't empty but Amy accepted claiming that you should never miss an opportunity to get free drinks. You sensed Theseus eyes on you and you reassuringly smiled at him. he looked tensed and you nodded toward Amy to show him that the guy would be hitting on her so no need to worry. You continued to speak with the guy and Amy however Theseus was still carefully watching you. reading him like a book, you knew that once you were home he would pout like a five years old if you didn't go and see him. you found an excuse to let the two future love birds together and joined your childish boyfriend. But you felt a hand around your wrist and the guy asked you to stay. You gave a side eye to Amy who was slowly losing her composure. You clearly didn't want to provoke any drama in the team especially for a guy you didn't care about. You were about to ask him to let you go when you felt a presence behind you. you immediately recognized who it was and the other guy seemed to have done some connections because he let you go. Theseus excused yourselves saying that you really had to go, you wished a good evening to Amy and the rest of the team and disappeared.

Once you were home you quickly threw a PJ on and watched what Theseus was doing even if you knew in advance what he would do. He would stay downstairs eating candies and pouting until you would practically beg him to go to sleep. In your bed he would grab the teddy bear he had since he was a child and mumbled thing like "you are the only one who truly love me" "you would never betray me for another teddy bear..." until he falls asleep. And god knows that you shouldn't laugh at his ridiculous behavior because he would do the silent treatment until you apologize.

When you went downstairs as predicted Theseus was eating some sweet things and mumbling to himself. You smiled at the picture thinking that you were dating a child and that clearly you weren't have a child now, taking care of an adult acting like a kid was enough. You called him and he looked at you with an unreadable face. you threw at him his teddy bear and he couldn't help but smiled back. When he realized that he was smiling he quickly regained his pouting composure. You chuckled internally and walked to the kitchen. you grabbed chocolate, flour, sugar, eggs, butter and began to bake some brownies. You were silently waiting for the brownie to be baked and warm, lost in your thoughts when you heard small steps behind you. Theseus leaned against the counter hugging his teddy and looking at you with puppy eyes. you opened the oven and took the brownie out of the oven. "Y/N What's he got more than me?" You cut the brownie in several square parts and simply replied "Nothing, you are far better. I bet he doesn't have a teddy bear and a whinny childish attitude that makes me melt." Your boyfriend refrained a silly grin and asked "So why did you spent the night with him?" You sighed at that question but you were fully aware that sooner or later he would ask it "I didn't because you were talking to someone else certainly about job and it didn't really interested me. plus I spent the night with Amy and not with him, he was just there, it is not like I particularly liked his presence." Theseus nodded and hugged you. you were pressed against his teddy bear and you never wanted him to break the embrace. "I love you Y/N" he whispered in your ear. He extended his arm and you quickly replied "Me too but that is not a reason to eat the brownie behind my back." He looked at you with an innocent smile, like he wasn't understanding why you told him that. that was too much and you busted into laughter, between two laughs you managed to say "Wait until the Christmas party of the ministry that I told to your colleagues that their feared and respected fellow is just a child in disguise, who pouted, has a teddy bear and can resist to brownie." He faked gasp "You wouldn't dare!! Plus I think no one can resist to brownie!"