Chapter 4: Part 5

Start from the beginning

"Nash, I'm not here to try and be your enemy."

"Well then stop making me feel like I'm crazy or something."

"You're not crazy, everybody goes through something and depending on that person it can either be handled or hit you like a hammer and knock you down."

"Okay fine. I don't know, I guess I feel a little bit relieved."

"Why is that?"

"To be honest, this all happening right now isn't surprising to me. My life, everything that has happened to me, it's always going to be the same. Bad news piling on and on. And I'm relieved because... Well because now I know that if I die in that surgery room... I won't have to deal with all of this anymore. And cam won't have to deal with me doing something to myself. He'll feel like he couldn't do anything about it. And if I die in that room, it won't be as sad for him."

"Who is Cam to you?"

"The person I care about the most."

(Cams P.O.V)

I called up Taylor to pick me up, I decided to go back to my house and get Nash some stuff since it looks like he'll be there for awhile. But first I need to explain things to all of them.

Taylor picked me up and we drove to Grace's house. Apparently Matts parents got him sooner then expected and they didn't want a bunch if kids staying in their house.

"Hey guys." I said walking in to the living room.

"Cam!" Everybody yelled.

"What's going on?" Grace asked.

I explained everything to them.

"Oh my god that's horrible, how is he right now?" Kiera exclaimed.

"I'm not sure. They asked me to leave before I could talk to him, but I'm going back there at 12."

We all talked for a little bit more and then went back to my house. Taylor had drove my car from Matts back to my house already. I grabbed Nash's laptop, and some food, he's probably sick of the hospital food. When I was done grabbing his things, I got in my car and started to back out when someone called my phone. I looked at the ID and it was my mom.

"Hey mom."

"Honey. Is there something you'd like to tell me."

I paused. Oh crap, she knows nothing about Nash.

"Uh..."

"Cameron Alexander Dallas."

She used my full name... Oh shit.

"Okay yeah there is something going on..." I told her everything once again.

"That explains why I've gotten calls from the hospital. When he got emitted, they Probably had his files and now that he's in our custody, the police directed their calls to us. I thought something had happened to you Cameron, you need to tell me when things happen. This is very serious."

"I know mom, I'm sorry. It just happened so fast."

"Cameron you know I love Nash, I love him as if he was my son. But I don't know how I'm going to pay for this surgery. Our finances haven't been going that smooth lately. And if I did have the money my first priority would be towards Nash... But we don't have enough... I could however borrow money from the bank, but that's difficult right now because we won't have the money to pay it back."

"MOM NO, ILL WORK, ILL SAVE MONEY TO PAY IT ALL BACK ILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES. JUSF PLEASE WE NEED THIS FOR NASH OR HE WILL DIE!" I was practically sobbing.

"Okay honey calm down, we will do that. Of course I wouldn't let Nash just die. We WILL figure it out and he will this surgery." She said. "Hun I have to go now, I love you okay?"

"Okay, I Love you too."

I sat in the car silent.

We need to get this money. No matter what it takes I'll get it.

Okay Nash does not have cancer, what he currently has is a tumour that is benign. A tumour can grow anywhere in your body and most of the time it is cancerous, but the definition of benign means that it's not harmful or cancerous, it's just there. But it's growing to big and it's putting pressure on his brain so he needs to get it removed.

A Brain surgery is very risky and if something goes wrong the he could be brain damaged or mentally Ill, and in worse cases die. But he needs it anyway or else he'll get damage anyway.

And you can't just get a surgery anytime you need it, it has to be paid for. And Brain surgeries are really expensive and needs professional Doctors who know what they're doing. So that's what his case is.

Yes I did do research for this story 😂 although I knew what benign and very thing already was, I live with two Doctors in my family. A writer should do research before saying random stuff in a story. Anyway I hoped you liked this update!

Requirements: None again for y'all ;)

Comment "Cash Dash" and your level if you've played it 😂 I'm like at lever 7 (Yeah, I know I suck)