The 2k reads Special.. very late

So, first of all, only 2 comments but then they were on different stuff so the only solution I thought of was to do both.

-Gusley-

It was a lovely afternoon.

Birds were singing, flowers were blooming.

On days like these, something was going to happen.

It all happened so fast, Lesley didn't know it but her boyfriend, Gusion was about to get married.

Gusion was silent the whole day, he didn't speak to anyone, until his fiancè came.

"Why are you so silent?" She asked.

"Well, maybe cause I'm getting married to you and I have to dump my girlfriend now"

"Oh, so you finally speak up" She said.

"Anyway, I'll give you a chance to have dinner with her before you say goodbye to each other, I don't even want to do this but I have no choice" She explained.

"Really?" Gusion's eyes lit up.

"Why not, I'm not some cruel person who won't let my fiancè say goodbye to her true love.. now go fix yourself up" She commanded.

"Okay" Gusion said, standing up and running out the door to do some "fixing himself up".

~Later~

"Gusion!" Lesley yelled, waving.

Gusion smiled and waved back.

They had dinner and later the time came to tell her.

"So what was so important that you had to tell me?" Lesley asked.

"Well" Gusion scratched the back of his neck.

"I need to break up with you"

Lesley's heart sank when she heard that.

"I don't want to but I need to" Gusion turned around.

"Am I not good enough?! Is there someone that seduced you, Tell me whatever's wrong with me, I can change" Tears started to roll down.

"Its not like that" Gusion tried to explain.

"The-then wha-what's wrong?" Lesley said throigh sobs.

"I'm getting married" Gusion said.

Lesley froze.

Gusion waved his hand in front of her.

"Les?"

Lesley chuckled.

"Hehe.. who's the bìtch that proposed to you?" Lesley asked taking out her rifle.

"Wow, don't murder her" Gusion said.

"So you do care about her, don't ya?" Lesley asked, more tears rolling down her face.

Gusion was furious, he couldn't take it anymore, seeing her pretty face cry.

He ran his hand through his hair.

"Im sorry Les, but if you do, they.. Lancelot will punish you 10× more than what you're gonna do to her"

"So if you plan to shoot her, you'll die a more slow and painful death, I'm sorry Les, goodbye, here" Gusion placed an invitation on the table.

"If you don't want to go, you don't have to" Gusion said and left.

An invitation, Baroque-Paxley wedding.

"Bìtch, you're gonna pay for brainwashing him" Lesley's hand curled up into a fist as she smirked.

Gusion cringed as he felt something cold.

"I think, something bad is gonna happen"